Get active this summer at Mont SUTTON!
Ski is over, but Mont SUTTON and the area will have plenty of activities this summer! We will be quite busy this summer… and so will you!
At Mont SUTTON
- June 2: Xtrail
- June 9: Xman
- June 3: opening of the mountain bike trails with Plein Air Sutton / MTB
- July 7: Valhalla Race – team obstacle course
- August 4: Swiss National Day
- Camping at the top of the mountain
- Come by Boutique Expérience SUTTON this summer, it will be open 7/7! Rent a mountain bike, find a last minute item for your hike or get a new piece of equipment to be ready for next season!
In the area
- Hiking in Parc d’environnement naturel de Sutton’s trails
- Discovery of new vineyards and wines with Brome-Missisquoi’s Wine Route
- From July 14 to 22, meet artists and artisans in their studio during Tour des Arts in Sutton
- August 11 & 12, tropical atmosphere with Carribean and African groups, artists and restaurants during the Reggae Bash at lake Kelly
- From August 16 to 19, listen to concerts and shows during the Traditional Fiddlel Festival of Sutton
- Sutton heritage tour to discover Eastern Townships’ history
- And many more activities!