This activity will be back next summer!
From June 24 2022 to October 16 2022
*** THIS ACTIVITY IS NOW OVER! ***
Please note that the information below is for the 2021 season.
The information will be updated next spring for the 2022 season.
FOR THE ADVENTUROUS AND DARING
Our new zipline is 1 km long! After this impressive descent through the canopy, another descent of 400m awaits you on a second zipline. For a total adventure of 1400m!
Your journey will start with a chairlift ride up to altitude 680m. Once you reach the summit, enjoy the majestic view of the Eastern Townships. After your moment of contemplation, head to the top of the first tower of the zipline and get ready for the adventure!
A highly colorful experience in a natural and enveloping environment awaits nature lovers, outdoor enthusiasts and thrill seekers!
With your admission, you will have a hiker access to the chairlift ride for the day, perfect to explore the mountain and enjoy the panoramic view even more!
16+ : $69 + taxes
10-15 years old *: $59 + taxes
All youth under 16 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
All participants must weigh between 75 and 240 lbs (34 to 109 kg) and be at least 3 feet 11 inches (1.2 meters) tall.
Open every week-end until October 11, from 10am to 4:30pm.
Reservation strongly recommended.
CONDITIONS AND IMPORTANT INFOS
Check-in is 1 hour before your departure and reservations are strongly recommended. Also, it is very important to read all the conditions of participation below before booking.
• Safety: we will schedule a time to brief you on the safety of our facilities and to inform you of the guidelines to follow to make your experience safe and enjoyable.
• Route and duration of the activity: From the moment you take the chairlift at the base of the mountain, you should allow approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes to complete the activity. That is to say: take the chairlift, get the information and the equipment, go and climb the tower, the time to descend both ziplines and your return to the main chalet. If you wish to go to the top of the mountain, you must allow more time since you must respect your departure time. You will also be allowed to take the chairlift again after your zipline experience, should you wish to go back to the summit to walk and explore a little bit more.
• Guide: Our trained staff will be placed at each step of your journey to ensure your safety.
• Respect of the rules: We ask for your cooperation in respecting the rules and regulations on the site and for the zipline activity.
• Closed shoes are mandatory.
• We recommend that you empty your pockets. Also, your pockets must not contain any sharp objects and must be closed so that nothing can fall out.
• No jewelry is allowed – necklaces or bracelets could be a safety hazard.
• Long hair must be tied back.
• Helmets are mandatory and harnesses must be worn as required.
Conditions and rules
• People with heart problems are not allowed.
• People with back or neck pain must refrain and anyone with an injury will not be admitted (arm in a cast, crutch, etc).
• The minimum weight required to participate is 75 lbs (34 kg), the maximum weight is 240 lbs (109 kg) and the minimum height is 3 feet and 11 inches (1.2 meters). For safety reasons, a person who does not meet these requirements will not be admitted nor reimbursed. You will be weighed before you can participate.
• The activity is reserved for children over 10 years old only and all participants under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
• No gum or candy in the mouth during the ride.
• No uncontrolled movements or head down tipping allowed.
• We ask that you pay close attention to the equipment (harness, helmet, pulley, carabiner). Do not sit while in the harness and be careful not to drop the equipment.
• Any person who appears to be impaired (alcohol/drugs) or any person with risky behavior could be denied access without further notice.
• All safety precautions must be followed. We may remove a participant who violates a rule without further notice.
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policies
- It is the customer’s responsibility to contact the Reservation Center at 1-866-538-2545 option 0 to reschedule or change a reservation (within the time frames outlined in the policies below). Voice messages on the Reservation Center’s answering machine will be accepted.
- A 50% penalty is applicable for a cancellation made within 14 days of your reservation date. For any cancellation three days or less before the date of your reservation, there is no refund. No refunds once you are on site, in case you decide not to do the activity.
Date change policy:
- A change of date is possible without charge more than 3 days before your reservation. Only one (1) date change is allowed per reservation, once a change is made a 50% penalty is applicable for any subsequent cancellation or modification. Three days or less before the date of your reservation, no changes and no refunds are possible.
- Mont SUTTON reserves the right to exclude any person it deems to be a risk to itself or to the rest of the group.
- Activities take place rain or shine. The management of Mont SUTTON reserves the right, for safety reasons (weather conditions such as wind or storm), to suspend and postpone the activity; in this case, the reservation can be postponed or refunded.
Requirements and risks
- It is the client’s responsibility to be aware of the requirements and risks inherent to the activity and to inform all participants in their group. Each participant will have signed the release form.
- Safety is our priority. Our guides are trained and professional.
This activity will be back next summer!
COVID-19: Sports and activities practiced outdoors in a free way are not targeted by the COVID-19 vaccination passport. Therefore, you will not be required to have a vaccination passport to take part in the fall activities at the mountain.
Please note that in the event of a pandemic, visitors from the same household are encourage to ride the lift together. The chairlift can be occupied at regular capacity if all passengers are from of the same household. Otherwise, a maximum of two people from different household is authorised if seating at each end.
The distance of 1 meter must be respected in the line-up and hand washing before boarding is mandatory. Face masks are mandatory only at the front desk to retrieve tickets and at the chalet at the top when retrieving zipline equipment indoors (harness, helmet and zipline trolley).
We thank you for your cooperation for your well-being and that of our employees. Please, visit the following page for all the details: Preventive measures COVID-19.