Bar Le Tucker
The Bar Le Tucker is THE place to be after a day on the slopes! In an authentic and cozy atmosphere, you will be able to:
- Relax in the “TV” section, hang out by the fire in the Carlsberg Lounge, be amazed by the view
of the mountain or even catch some sun on the terrace, weather allowing
- Sip one of our beers or delightful cocktails
- Enjoy our après-ski food menu available from Thursday to Saturday;
- Access the wireless Internet network for free
Special events not to be missed at Bar Le Tucker include:
- Open Mic Thursdays – from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. until March 30
- Live Music Fridays – from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- The Tucker’s 16th Anniversary Party on March 4
- Karaoke Wednesdays for the school break weeks : February 22, March 1 and 15
- Many themed one-offs
- Snow on the Beach
To stay updated about the activities at the mountain, including events at Bar Le Tucker,
subscribe to the SUTTON newsletter.
Après-ski and events for groups!
Groups are welcome at the Bar Le Tucker, and this, all year long! Order a platter of house appetizers for a happy hour or rent the entire bar for your private event! For more info visit the corporate and events section.