Become an instructor
To become an instructor at the SUTTON Snow School for the 2023-2024 winter, please fill out a job application or send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org! Full time and part time positions available, no certification required to get an interview!
(13 years old and over – ski) & (14 years old and over – snowboard)
Preparatory training program for Level 1 Certification including observatory internship
The program includes:
- 9 training courses starting on the weekend of January 13th 2024
- 5 observatory internships in the different Youth Weekend Programs (the internship schedule will be determined at the first lesson)
Level required: Aventure 1 completed
Training courses and Observatory internships
Ski or snowboard
± 4 students per instructor
|8:30 a.m to 10:15 a.m||Saturday or Sunday||$490|
|10:45 a.m to 12:30 p.m||Saturday|
Taxes not included. All rates are in Canadian dollars. Rates for the 2023-2024 season. Rates may change without notice.
Future apprentice-instructors can click on the following link for the complete program description and parents can find information about how to reserve and the content of the program by visiting the SUTTON parent’s zone.
- New: Fill out a registration request directly online. Following your application, the Snow School will contact you to review your program selection and proceed with the full payment of the program.
- Ski tickets are not included in the lesson programs.
- The School Card 9 Saturdays or 9 Sundays is valid only from January 13th, 2024 depending on the chosen day. Visit the Snow School desk to have your RFID access card activated. This card is non transferable.
- For all categories, the reference age for the students’ classification is their age on January 1st, 2024.
- Additional fees of $40 per student will be applied on all registrations made within the 3 days before the start of lessons.
- The agreement form has to be completed to finalize registration.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR GROUP LESSONS
- The Snow School may reschedule a group lesson due to unforeseen events. The retake will occur at the end of the program.
- Parents are required to check if a lesson has been rescheduled by consulting or by calling at 1-866-538-2545 (option 1) at 6:30 a.m. on the day of the lesson.
- Any program may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
- No lesson retake or lesson transfer is available for students who miss a lesson.
- No reimbursement will be accepted once the program has started.