Become an instructor
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021-2022 COURSES will take place at a later date.
The rates here are for 2020-2021. Stay tuned for our 2021-2022 offer.
To become an instructor at the SUTTON Snow School this winter, please fill out a job application or send us your resume at email@example.com! Full time and part time positions available, no certification required to get an interview!
(13 years old and over – ski) and (14 years old and over – snowboard)
Preparatory training program for Level 1 Certification including observatory internship
The program includes:
- 9 training courses starting on the weekend of January 15th 2022
- 5 observatory internships in the different Youth Weekend Programs (the internship schedule will be determined at the first lesson)
Level required: Aventure 1 completed
Availability needed on Saturdays and Sundays between January 15th and March 13th, 2022.
Training courses and Observatory internships
Ski or snowboard
± 3 students per instructor
This season, due to the pandemic, the schedule of our programs as well as the ratios of our groups have been modified to limit the gatherings of guests and to facilitate social distancing.
|8:30 a.m to 10:15 a.m||Saturday or Sunday||$475|
|10:45 a.m to 12:30 p.m||Saturday|
Taxes not included. All rates are in Canadian dollars. Rates for the 2020-2021 season. Rates may change without notice.
Future apprentice-instructors can click on the following link for the complete program description and parents can find information about how to reserve and the content of the program by visiting the SUTTON parent’s zone.
- Ski tickets are not included in the lesson programs.
- The School Card 9 Saturdays or 9 Sundays is valid only from January 15th, 2022 depending on the chosen day. Present your card at the ticket office to obtain your ski ticket. This card is non transferable.
- For all categories, the reference age for the students’ classification is their age on January 1st, 2022.
- Additional fees of $40 per student will be applied on all registrations made within the 3 days before the start of lessons.
- The agreement form needs to be completed and handed in to the Snow School before the first lesson.
- COVID-19 SPECIFICS
- The products and the terms are subject to change depending on the evolution of the situation and the recommendations of Public Health. We will notify you accordingly.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR GROUP LESSONS
- The Snow School may reschedule a group lesson due to unforeseen events. The retake will occur at the end of the program.
- Parents are required to check if a lesson has been rescheduled by consulting or by calling at 1-866-538-2545 (option 1) at 6:30 a.m. on the day of the lesson.
- Any program may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
- No lesson retake or lesson transfer is available for students who miss a lesson.
- No reimbursement will be accepted once the program has started.
- COVID-19 SPECIFICS
- In the event that a complete closure of the mountain is required by the government, a postponement of lesson, a credit or refund for your lessons and school cards will be calculated on a prorata basis for services rendered.
- Please note that the compensation process, whether the closure is temporary or permanent, will be initiated upon confirmation of a permanent and definitive complete closure.
- The customer will have up to 30 days after the permanent closure of the station for the 2021-2022 season to notify firstname.lastname@example.org in writing of a request for a refund rather than a credit that would be automatically applied, if there is no postponement of lesson.