|One person*||Each additional person*|
*Additional person available for 6 years old or over.
Taxes not included. All rates are in Canadian dollars. *Rates for the 2022-2023 season. Rates may change without notice. Lesson hours remaining during the current season will be honoured until December 31st of the same year.
For a level 3 instructor add 15%, for a level 4 instructor add 30%.
SUTTON parent’s zone
Find all the information you need for private lessons, from how to reserve to the end of the lesson.
REGISTRATION INFO FOR PRIVATE LESSONS
- The cost of your ski ticket is not included in the private lessons and the ticket must be purchased beforehand on our online store, quantities are limited.
- Ski tickets are free for children under the age of 5.
- The electronic agreement form needs to be completed at registration time.
- 2-hour lessons are available in the afternoon only.
- The hours of a private lessons booklet are valid until December 31, 2023.
- When purchasing a SUTTON product and when visiting Mont SUTTON, participants of 13 years old or older undertake to hold a vaccination passport and to comply with the COVID preventive mesures required by Public Health.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR PRIVATE LESSONS
- It is the customer’s responsibility to contact the Snow School before 8 a.m. on the morning of the lesson to postpone a private or semi-private lesson. No credit or lesson re-take will be made if the Snow School was not notified before 8 a.m. The lesson will be automatically lost.
- No refund request will be accepted on private lessons. In case of an injury, the initiated lesson booklet will be extended to the next season (medical document mandatory).