|At the request of the government in the context of the pandemic,
your Snow School will offer private lessons,
starting on February 8, 2021.
Customized private lessons :
- Gain confidence in all conditions
- Master carving and speed
- Achieve edge control on ice
- Have fun in the bumps
- Make powder effortless
- Build your glade skiing skills
- Conquer the snow park
- Allow your kids to become independent
|One person*||Each additional person*|
Taxes not included. All rates are in Canadian dollars. *Rates for the 2020-2021 season. Rates may change without notice. Lesson hours remaining during the current season will be honoured until December 31st of the same year.
For a level 3 instructor add 15%, for a level 4 instructor add 30%.
Find all the information you need for private lessons, from how to reserve to the end of the lesson.
REGISTRATION INFO FOR PRIVATE LESSONS
- The cost of your ski ticket is not included in the private lessons and the ticket must be purchased beforehand on our online store, quantities are limited.
- Ski tickets are free for children under the age of 5.
- The electronic agreement form needs to be completed at registration time.
- 2-hour lessons are available in the afternoon only.
- According to Public Heath regulations, kid of 10 years or older will have to use the chairlifts alone.
- The hours of a private lessons booklet are valid until December 31, 2021.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR PRIVATE LESSONS
- It is the customer’s responsibility to contact the Snow School before 8 a.m. on the morning of the lesson to postpone a private or semi-private lesson. No credit or lesson re-take will be made if the Snow School was not notified before 8 a.m. The lesson will be automatically lost.
- No refund request will be accepted on private lessons. In case of an injury, the initiated lesson booklet will be extended to the next season (medical document mandatory).