ENJOY A PRIVILEGED AND FAST ACCESS TO LIFTS!
Customized private lessons :
- Gain confidence in all conditions
- Master carving and speed
- Achieve edge control on ice
- Have fun in the bumps
- Make powder effortless
- Build your glade skiing skills
- Conquer the snow park
- Allow your kids to become independent
|One person*||Each additional person*|
Taxes not included. All rates are in Canadian dollars. *Rates for the 2019-2020 season. Rates may change without notice. Lesson hours remaining during the current season will be honoured until December 31st of the same year.
For a level 3 instructor add 15%, for a level 4 instructor add 30%.
Find all the information you need for private lessons, from how to reserve to the end of the lesson.
REGISTRATION INFO FOR PRIVATE LESSONS
- The cost of your ski ticket is not included in the private lessons.
- Ski tickets are free for children under the age of 5.
- No 1-hour lesson can be booked between 10 a.m. and 12 (noon). We offer 1-hour lessons at 8:30 a.m., 9 a.m. or 12:30 p.m. We offer 1:30 lessons at 8:30 a.m., 9 a.m., 10:30 a.m. or after 12:30 p.m.
- The agreement form needs to be completed and handed in to the Snow School before the first lesson.
- The hours of a private lessons booklet are valid until December 31, 2020.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR PRIVATE LESSONS
- It is the customer’s responsibility to contact the Snow School before 8 a.m. on the morning of the lesson to postpone a private or semi-private lesson. No credit or lesson re-take will be made if the Snow School was not notified before 8 a.m. The lesson will be automatically lost.
- No refund request will be accepted on private lessons. In the case of a cancellation request (done before 8 a.m. on the morning of the lesson), a Mont SUTTON credit may be issued. If the booklet hours are initiated, the credit calculation will take into consideration the unit price of each lesson used. In case of an injury, the initiated lesson booklet will be extended to the next season (medical document mandatory).