Take advantage of discounts on a 5 or 9 ski ticket package when you register to a group lesson 9 weekends or every 2nd Saturday.
NEW: The parent of a child registered in a youth weekend program can purchase the matching School Card, two per family maximum.
|Categories||5 Saturdays||9 Saturdays||9 Sundays|
|3 – 5 years old||Free||Free||Free|
|6 – 13 years old||$124||$220||$220|
|Students 14 – 25 years old||$144||$258||$258|
|18 – 64 years old||$211||$379||$379|
|65 years old and over||$144||$258||$258|
Taxes not included. The rates are in Canadian dollars and may change without notice. Rates for 2017-2018 season. Proof of age and student status required when applicable.
- Only the students registered in the weekend group program can acquire a School Card.
- The School Card tickets are only valid on lesson days. You can’t buy more tickets than the number required for your lessons.
- The School Card is valid on Saturdays or Sundays depending on your program. The School Cards are valid from January 4/5 2020. Please show your card at the ticket office to receive your ticket. This card is non transferable.
- The parent of a child registered in a youth weekend program can purchase the matching School Card, two per family maximum.
- For quicker validation service, the Snow School recommends cardholders to use the lunch room ticket booth.