MOUNTAIN BIKE GUIDE SERVICE
Make the most of our trails
From August 01 2020 to October 12 2020
|Before your visit, please make sure to read about the preventive measures and instructions at the mountain.|
Depending on your level of ability, our guides will help you discover the beginner and intermediate trails of the magnificent mountain bike network of Plein air Sutton/MTB, all at your own pace and in a safe environment. A minimum mountain biking experience is required.
The guide service is offered on Saturdays and Sundays between 10 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. upon availability of our bike guides from August 1st (minimum age: 9 years old). Same day reservations only.
||One participant||Each additional participant|
Taxes not included. Rates in Canadian dollars. Rates for the 2020 season. Rates are subject to change without notice.
• Payment in full is required when you reserve.
• Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult participating in the guided tour.
• Closed shoes are required for the cycling activity.
• Once on site, you will be asked to sign the following form. You can read about it now.
Get ready for your experience
• We suggest you bring a bottle of water or a hydration bag.
• We suggest you bring a snack.
• We recommend that you wear long shorts (mid-thigh) or legging-type pants.
• We recommend that you dress in several layers of clothing (ideally avoid cotton); this will allow you to get dressed/undressed.
• We recommend that you bring a pair of gloves, long socks covering the shins and goggles (sunglasses or glasses will do), this will protect your eyes from the small branches that you might come across in the trails.