MOUNTAIN BIKE GUIDE SERVICE
Make the most of our trails
From June 18 2022 to October 16 2022
*** THIS ACTIVITY IS NOW OVER! ***
Please note that the information below is for the 2021 season.
The information will be updated next spring for the 2022 season.
Depending on your level of ability, our guides will help you discover the beginner and intermediate trails of the magnificent mountain bike network of Plein air Sutton/MTB, all at your own pace and in a safe environment. A minimum mountain biking experience is required.
This service is offered, according to the availability of the instructors, on :
- Saturdays and Sundays starting June 19, departures at 9:45 am and 1:30 pm;
- Fridays starting July 23, departures at 9:45 am and 1:30 pm;
- Availability will be offered during the Quebec province construction holidays (July 18 to July 31);
- Holidays: September 6 (Labor Day) and October 11 (Thanksgiving).
RESERVATION HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
BY PHONE: 1-866-538-2545, option 0
||One participant||Each additional participant|
Taxes not included. Rates in Canadian dollars. Rates for the 2021 season. Rates are subject to change without notice.
• Payment in full is required when you reserve.
• Children 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult participating in the guided tour.
• Closed shoes are required for the cycling activity.
• RV POINT – Head to the Mont SUTTON RENTAL Center for your registration. Arrive at the mountain at least 30 minutes before the activity to find parking, orient yourself on the site and get a ticket to access the trails (not included).
• No late arrivals will be tolerated. A late client will lose this time which cannot be recovered, and depending on the case, it may be difficult to track your group on the mountain.
• The electronic waiver form Mountain Bike Lesson must be completed prior to the day of the activity.
Get ready for your experience
• We suggest you bring a bottle of water or a hydration bag.
• We suggest you bring a snack.
• We recommend that you wear long shorts (mid-thigh) or legging-type pants.
• We recommend that you dress in several layers of clothing (ideally avoid cotton); this will allow you to get dressed/undressed.
• We recommend that you bring a pair of gloves, long socks covering the shins and goggles (sunglasses or glasses will do), this will protect your eyes from the small branches that you might come across in the trails.
• A 50% penalty is applicable for a cancellation made within 14 days of your reservation date. Three days or less before your reservation date, there will be no refund.
Date change policy:
• A change of date is possible without charge more than 3 days before your reservation. Only one (1) date change is allowed per reservation, once a change is made a 50% penalty is applicable for any subsequent cancellation or modification. Three days or less before the date of your reservation, no change is possible.
|Before your visit, please read about the COVID preventive measures at the mountain.|