Lesson + Ticket + Rental
Initiation packages can be booked from December 1st, 2023.
Discover or rediscover winter with our All-Inclusive Package!
Ski – snowboard – telemark – snowscoot
Make consecutive turns and control your speed on easy terrain!
• 1.5 hour private lesson;
• equipment rental (helmet included);
• all-day access to the Family Zone
|Initiation packages||One person||Each additional person|
|Initiation to ski or snowboard (6-99 yrs old)||$135||$95|
|Telemark or Snowscoot Initiation (8 yrs old +)
Junior sizes are very limited!
Rates for the 2023-2024 season. Taxes not included. All rates in Canadian dollars.
Rates may change without notice. Payment in full is required at the time of booking.
Prior to your booking, make sure to have the following informations: student’s date of birth, weight, height and shoe size.
Initiation PLUS packages
Enhance your package by adding full mountain access to your Initiation for an additional $58 * !
*$32 for 6 to 13 years olds, price per person.
Prizes won throughout the years
The SUTTON Snow School has won numerous prizes in the past years:
|« Most welcoming Sport in Canada » – Ski Canada Magazine, 2016, for its all-inclusive packages|
|« Monski » by the ADDQ for the commitment of the Snow School to new skiers|
On the day of your lesson
- It is strongly suggested to book your all-inclusive package beforehand by calling the Snow School at 450-538-2545, option 2. The complete payment will be required.
- The day of the lesson, please arrive at the resort a minimum of 60 minutes before the planned time of the lesson. We will ask you the age, the weight, the height, and the shoe size of the student at the time of the reservation in order to speed up the rental process the day of the lesson. If you can’t give us the information when making the reservation, please plan more time for the rental process.
- Upon your arrival, head to the rental centre to take possession of your equipment. The employees will help you adjust your boots, so make sure you already have your snow pants and your socks on. You may leave your own boots at the rental centre.
- It’s time for the lesson! The instructor will come find you at the exit of the rental centre.
• It is the customer’s responsibility to contact the Snow School before 8 a.m. on the morning of the lesson to postpone a lesson. No credit or lesson retake will be made if the Snow School was not notified before 8:00 a.m. The lesson will be automatically lost.
• No refund request will be accepted. In the case of a cancellation request (made before 8 a.m. on the morning of the lesson), a Mont SUTTON credit may be issued.