Exclusive opening to season pass holders this Thursday December 17
We confirm the opening of the 2020-2021 ski season this Thursday, December 17!
The opening will be exclusive to SUTTON 2020-2021 season pass holders until December 20 inclusively and will be done with the chairlift II west and the Cascade and Alouette trails. The passes will be accepted according to their days of validity.
Depending on the progress of the snowmaking plan and the weather conditions, lifts III and IV west with the Traverse, Alouette, Mohawk, the top of the Alleghanys and Youppe-Youppe could be added as of December 19.
Chairlift II will be opened as soon as possible. The motor was sent for a preventive inspection in mid-October, after the Fall colors. An unanticipated problem was detected and we have experienced a cascade of situations and a delay in the supplier chain that goes well beyond the initial timeframe. We are working closely with the suppliers to confirm a start date for the lift. In the meantime, we continue to work hard to ensure that you have a great season and that everyone can enjoy the winter.
Guaranteed season policy for 2020-2021 season passes
In the current context, we have decided to extend our guaranteed season policy deadline with the opening of the mountain on December 17, 2020. If you wish, you can postpone your season pass to the next season or get a refund by that date by contacting customer service.
Services in place for this first weekend of opening
- Outdoor ticket booths open for you to pick up your season pass. Make sure to do so before the Holiday to avoid queues and make the most of your ski days.
- Take-out available at the base of the mountain.
- Chalet accessible as a refuge to warm up (no food allowed inside) and washroom facilities also accessible. Arrive ready to ski.
- Seasonal and daily rental service available (online reservation recommended).
- Repair shop open for your early season tune-ups and more.
- Ski shop: for all your needs including your Christmas gifts!
Take note of the health instructions at the mountain in the context of pandemic. Your collaboration is essential!
* We also remind you that, for your safety, ascension on the ski trails is never permitted. The status of the alpine trail will be confirmed as soon as possible on the conditions page.
This season, ski tickets will only be on sale on the website. Therefore, unless they have a season pass, all visitors to the mountain will have to purchase a ticket online before their visit to the mountain. As capacity will be limited, tickets purchased will be valid for a specific day and will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
It is possible that no tickets will be available on certain days, either temporarily or permanently. Scenarios will be revised regularly depending on snow, conditions, affluence, etc. We invite you to regularly visit the online store to see if new tickets have been added.
Skiing will be a privilege this season and a great opportunity to get some fresh air!
We look forward to seeing you on our trails!
Looking for a job?
Full time or part time, with the pandemic we are even offering new positions! Apply now and ski in your spare time! montsutton.com/jobs