Our detailed operating plan for the 2020-2021 ski season will be unveiled shortly.
We are open 7 days a week.
For the detailed schedule of our services: montsutton.com/schedule
Preventive measures have been put in place at the mountain to welcome you safely. We thank you for respecting the social distancing, the rules in force and the directional signage for your well-being and also for the well-being of our employees.
Please note: The non-respect of the rules could lead to an interdiction of access to the site and to the services of Mont SUTTON.
Your collaboration is essential. Please apply the following recommendations at all times:
- No one is allowed to visit the station in the presence of symptoms similar to those of COVID-19
- Respect a distance of 2 meters between each individual
- Wash your hands frequently
- Cover your nose and mouth with your elbow to cough and sneeze
- Discard tissues immediately after use and wash your hands
- For people age 10 and over, wearing a face covering is mandatory inside our buildings and in waiting lines
- The wearing of a face covering is also strongly recommanded when in movement near the main chalet as well as in all restaurant and reception areas (including parking lots)
- Interregional travel not recommended
The safety of all is important to us!
All the information about your mountain activities and the hygiene and distancing instructions here:
Please respect the directional signage at the foot of the mountain and on the trails to avoid gatherings and ensure social distancing.
Don’t forget your face covering! For people age 10 and over, wearing a face covering is mandatory a inside our buildings (including the Boutique Expérience SUTTON, the workshop and the toilets).
The Boutique Expérience SUTTON is open every day for the purchase of your trail access tickets. Please respect the directional and distancing signage in place. Hand disinfection is mandatory at the entrance of the shop. Please also follow all instructions from our staff, regarding the control of the number of people inside the building among others. Please note that Plexiglass partitions have been added at the cash registers for the safety of all.
Before your visit, please make sure to read the guide of conduct for mountain bikers on Velo Quebec’s website.
More details: montsutton.com/bike
Hikers can purchase access tickets directly at the Mont SUTTON’s boutique located at 671 rue Maple (note that for people age 10 and over, wearing a face covering is mandatory inside our buildings) or buy them online via parcsutton.com the day of their visit. Take note that cash payments are not accepted at the reception desk of the Parc d’environnement naturel de Sutton located at 900 chemin Réal and that you must go there to get the access tickets bought online.
In this period of social distancing, the most frequented trails are now one-way. Please take a look at the new trail map as well as the Pandemic Hiker’s Code published by Rando-Québec before your hike.
For more details: Parc d’environnement naturel de Sutton