Great news! Mont SUTTON stays open!
Mont SUTTON and the Quebec ski resorts will remain open!
Following the last statement from the Government of Quebec and the Public Health department in regards to the Covid-19 pandemic situation, it is with a sigh of relief and much joy that we received confirmation that the ski resorts of Quebec will remain open!
This is fantastic news for our teams and our skiers!
A heartwarming thanks for the work by the Quebec Ski Area Association, Minister Caroline Proulx and her team and the understanding of the government.
As highlighted at the press conference by the government, physical activity is central to the mental and physical well-being of an individual. Thus, ski resorts, like certain outdoor activities, are therefore exempt from the total lockdown. For the time being, they will be able to continue their activities while maintaining the health measures in place. We will all have to double down in our efforts to comply with Public Health guidelines. Hence, insuring that our operations are maintained.
The season continues!
Ski well! Be well!
President and General Manager Mont SUTTON
Some important points to note:
– Respect at all times a physical distance of 2 meters.
– Wearing a face-cover covering the nose and mouth while waiting in line and on ski lifts.
– Wearing the mask indoors.
– Chairlifts: family bubble or 50% of the capacity with face covering.
– Ski school closed from January 9 to February 8, 2021. We will be contacting clients who had booked a lesson.
– Ski shop closed until February 8 but online shopping and outside depanneur available.
– Equipment rental and repair shop remain open.
– Outside restaurant available.
– Chalet open as a refuge only.
See all the measures in place at the mountain in the context of the pandemic on the page montsutton.com/en/covid