End of the ski season this Saturday April 10, 2021
LAST CHANCE TO ENJOY THE TRAILS ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY!
Although we had originally planned to be open until April 11, the exceptionally warm temperatures of the last few days will not allow us to make it to Sunday.
This Saturday April 10 will be the very last day of the 2020-2021 season! Join us on the trails this Friday and Saturday to make your last turns of the season.
SHOW US YOUR SPRING COLORS THIS SATURDAY!
In order to end the season with a bang and have some fun for this last day of the season, we invite you to wear your best plaid shirts, Hawaiian shirts, crazy costumes, flower necklaces, etc.
Our restaurant Le Cube-Ik and our BBQ at the summit will be open this Saturday for a bite to eat! We remind you to keep your distance and avoid gatherings. Let’s finish the season strong and healthy!
Join us on the trails this Friday and Saturday! And don’t forget your sunscreen!
Have a great end of season!
NEW EQUIPMENT AT A LOW PRICE
The Spring Sale is in full swing at the Boutique Expérience SUTTON:
- Minimum of 30% off everything in store (with some exceptions)
- 40% off on Picture Organic Clothing, Scott, Saxx, Briko and Prêt brands
- Up to 60% off on skis!
GET YOUR SKIS AND BOARDS READY FOR STORAGE
2020-2021 SUTTON 5-Day and 7-Day pass holders get a 2 for 1 discount on tune-ups at our repair shop for this end of season. It is strongly recommended to do a maintenance before storage to preserve your base and to be ready for skiing as soon as the snow returns.
2021-2022 SEASON: SEASON PASSES, GROUP LESSONS AND SEASONAL RENTALS
- Pre-sale of 5-Day and 7-Day unlimited passes for the 2021-2022 season
- Pre-registration for the 2021-2022 Snow School group lessons. Note that registrations are in 2 waves, please consult the details before contacting us.
- Reservations for seasonal ski or snowboard rentals for the 2021-2022 season