NEW – A BLUES LEGEND ARRIVES AT MONT SUTTON!
On Friday, August 9, 2019, Mont SUTTON will be vibrating to the sound of Bryan Lee, a true icon of the New Orleans blues!
Admired by all for his vocal style and spectacular guitar playing, this is a unique opportunity to see and hear this award-winning artist on his new tour. With more than 15 albums to his credit, Brian uses some hard and pure blues to put forward his own torrid guitar riffs.
Also known as the “Braille Blues Daddy“, Bryan showcases his explosive talent of international caliber with a new band including Larry Bird on keyboard. A show you don’t want to miss!
New Orleans style chicken & ribs buffet will be served starting at 6 p.m. for those who want to enjoy the full New Orleans experience!
Where: Mont SUTTON main chalet (671 rue Maple, Sutton, QC J0E 2K0)
When: August 9, 2019
Supper as of 6 p.m., $25 (or $30 at the door)
Show at 8:30 p.m., $30 (or $35 at the door)
Hurry up! Book your supper and show tickets online right now! Places are limited!
SINCE YOUR AGENDA IS NOW OPEN… TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO ADD THESE OTHER SUMMER HIGHLIGHTS AT MONT SUTTON:
- Hit the 30 km of cross country mountain bike with Plein Air Sutton / MTB from
- Admire a breathtaking view while camping at the top of the mountain
- Explore the 52 km of hiking trails at Parc d’environnement naturel de Sutton
- Discover a rich heritage during The Swiss national holiday, on August 3
- All summer long, take a look at your 2018-2019 SUTTON season pass holder’s privileges with our partners
- And let yourself be tempted by one of the many activities in the area as well!