Your Fall Festival Bucket List
With the start of the new school year, we all are on the look for outdoor activities.
Here’s your Mont SUTTON’s bucket list for the Fall Festival:
- Enjoy the fall colours with a chairlift ride
- Participate to the Sutton challenge Race
- Attend an outdoor jazz concert
- Explore the hiking trails with a guide
- Test my endurance on a mountain bike
- Discover the sculptures on the mountain
- Experience yoga on the mountain
- Snap pics of my child on the mini obstacle course
- Awake my taste buds with some regional wines
- Take in the panoramic view from the belvedere
- Gather my family for a picnic on the mountain
- Test my balancing skills on the slackline
- Learn to knit with my fingers
- Try an electric bike
- Shop for great deals at the skis and gear mega sale
- Take a long walk on the mountain
- Initiate the little-ones to snowboard on foam-floor
- Camp at the summit of the mountain
- Savor a special local grilled cheese
- Vote for my favourite nature photo
- Get my season pass before September 30
- Reserve my ski lesson for this winter and save money
- Take my skis to the repair shop for tune up
- Participate to the #PurementSUTTON photo contest
- And so much more!
See all the Fall Festival activities here: montsutton.com/fallfest… and tell us, this fall, will you be hyperactive, social or totally layed back?
Hyperactive: 10+ activities
Social: 2 to 10 activities
Totally laid back: 2 to 10 activities
MONT SUTTON FALL FEST
Every weekend from September 15 to October 14 2018
Rain or shine!
Thank you to all our partners: Subaru, La Presse +, Desjardins, Géo Plein Air, Espaces, Pure Leaf, Boutique Expérience SUTTON, The Wine Route, M105, Carlsberg, Parc d’environnement naturel de Sutton, Sutton Jazz.