20 activities to do in Sutton during the Holiday season
Between two family dinners and a few ski runs, it’s the perfect time to take advantage of the many activities to do in Sutton during the holidays.
You won’t have time to get bored!
1. Celebrate the New Year Eve at one of the following festivities:
– Auberge West Brome: special 5-course menu with a dance party.
– Auberge des Appalaches: dinner with tasting menu.
– Bistro of the Hotel Horizon: dinner + jazz concert.
3. Explore Plein Air Sutton’s trails on foot, snowshoes and soon on cross-country skis (check conditions). (Free access and rental of cross-country ski equipment for children 12 and under with the Grand Défi Pierre Lavoie).
4. Marvel at Knowlton’s Magic Lantern Garden in Coldbrook Park until January 5th.
6. Take a breath of fresh air with the hiking trails of the Parc d’environnement Naturel de Sutton, on foot or snowshoes.
7. Skate at the ice rink at Goyette-Hill Park (check conditions beforehand).
8. Drive the Brome-Missisquoi Wine Route.
10. Say hello to the Sutton Alpacas.
11. Encourage local artisans at the Sutton Covered Market on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
12. Relax in one of the many spas in the area.
13. Visit the new premises of Comptoir du Marchand de Thé.
14. Knit with Mont Tricot on January 4th from 2 to 4 p.m.
15. Discover the special table d’hôte of Tartinizza.
17. Enjoy the delicious ramen bowls from the new Kokkaku Ramen restaurant.
20. Finally, don’t forget Mont SUTTON’s holiday season activity program!
Happy Holidays to all!