Little Scouts Club
3-5 YEARS OLD (SKI ONLY)
Let your kids discover the fun of skiing with games, entertainment and laughter. Different themes every week will help them progress in a secure environment.
9 consecutive Saturdays or 9 consecutive Sundays
Starting the weekend of January 13th, 2024
Every 2nd Saturday option also available
Beginner to advanced level
± 4 students per instructor
|8:30 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.||Saturday or
|10:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.||Saturday or
|1:30 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.||Saturday||$540|
Places are limited. Please register soon to reserve the schedule you want. Taxes not included. All rates are in Canadian dollars. Rates for the 2023-2024 season. Rates may change without notice.
Take a look at the Snow School Card! Children 5 years old and under always ski for free at Mont SUTTON, however this option could be interesting for the parent(s)! This card offers advantageous ticket packages for parents of student registered to the weekend group programs.
Find all the information you need for all weekend programs, from how to reserve to the last lesson.
- New: Fill out a registration request directly online. Following your application, the Snow School will contact you to review your program selection and proceed with the full payment of the program.
- Ski tickets are free for children 5 and under (child’s ID with proof of age required at the ticket booth to get the free ski ticket).
- Additional fees of $40 per student will be applied on all registrations made within the 3 days before the start of lessons.
- For all categories, the reference age for the students’ classification is their age on January 1st, 2024.
- The agreement form has to be completed to finalize registration.
Cancellation policy for group lessons
- The Snow School may reschedule a group lesson due to unforeseen events. The retake will occur at the end of the program.
- Parents are required to check if a lesson has been rescheduled by consulting the ski conditions or by calling at 1-866-538-2545 (option 1). The decision to cancel a lesson will be made by 6:30 a.m. on the day of the lesson.
- Any program may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
- No lesson retake or lesson transfer is available for students who miss a lesson.
- No refund will be issued once the program has started.