Little Scouts Club
3-5 YEARS OLD (SKI ONLY)
Let your kids discover the fun of skiing with games, entertainment and laughter. Different themes every week will help them progress in a secure environment.
9 consecutive Saturdays or 9 consecutive Sundays
Starting the weekend of January 11th, 2020
Every 2nd Saturday option also available
So that your child can have as much fun as possible, take a look at the themes schedule every week (available in French only)!
|Program||Schedule||Day||Beginner to advanced level
1 to 4 students per instructor according to ability level*
|10 a.m. to
|1:30 p.m. to
Places are limited. Please register soon to reserve the schedule you want. Taxes not included. All rates are in Canadian dollars. *Rates for the 2019-2020 season. Rates may change without notice.
Take a look at the Snow School Card! Children 5 years old and under always ski for free at Mont SUTTON, however this option could be interesting for the parent(s)! This card offers advantageous ticket packages for students registered to the weekend group programs.
Find all the information you need for all weekend programs, from how to reserve to the last lesson.
- Ski tickets are free for children 5 and under (child’s ID with proof of age required at the ticket booth to get the free ski ticket).
- Additional fees of $40 per student will be applied on all registrations made within the 3 days before the start of lessons.
- For all categories, the reference age for the students’ classification is their age on January 1st, 2020.
- The agreement form needs to be filled out and handed in to the Snow School before the first lesson
Cancellation policy for group lessons
- The Snow School may reschedule a group lesson due to unforeseen events. The retake will occur at the end of the program.
- Parents are required to check if a lesson has been rescheduled by consulting the ski conditions or by calling at 1-866-538-2545 (option 1). The decision to cancel a lesson will be made by 6:30 a.m. on the day of the lesson.
- Any program may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
- No lesson retake or lesson transfer is available for students who miss a lesson.
- No refund will be issued once the program has started.