Fall season at Mont Sutton
Outdoor activities and colours
From September 11 2021 to October 11 2021
During five weekends, from September 11th to October 11th, 2021 come take in autumn and all its beauty at Mont SUTTON!
Our summer activities are continuing and some are being added for a colorful fall! A vast choice of activities for everyone, from families to outdoor enthusiasts and even thrill seekers with the new giant zipline! For five weekends, come and enjoy the fall, get some fresh air and admire the striking landscapes of the Eastern Townships from the top of Mont SUTTON!
Don’t forget to share with us your #PurementSUTTON photos taken during the fall season at Mont SUTTON! Participate by uploading your best pictures via Instagram, Twitter or Facebook before October 14 using the hashtag #PurementSUTTON. You could win two individual day ski tickets valid during the 2021-2022 season.
Not to be missed every weekend:
- Chairlift rides ($)
- Giant zipline ($ – booking recommended)
- Mountain bike rentals ($ – booking recommended)
- Mountain bike initiation lessons ($ – booking recommended)
- Regional wine tasting with La Route des Vins ($)
- Afternoon outdoor concerts : « Musical Saturdays » and « Jazz Sundays » (Free)
- Mini obstacle courses for children (Free)
- Skis and gear mega sale
- Boutique Expérience SUTTON : Discover the new arrivals for the 2021-2022 season!
- Outdoor restaurant at the foot of the slopes ($)
- And more!
Finally, push your limits on October 9-10 for World Mental Health Day by taking part in the Mind on Health Challenge.
Have a great autumn season!
COVID-19: Sports and activities practiced outdoors in a free way are not targeted by the COVID-19 vaccination passport. Therefore, you will not be required to have a vaccination passport to take part in the fall activities at the mountain.
COVID preventive measures have to be followed at all times. Thank you for your cooperation!