Mountain bike initiation
Discover a new mountain sport!
From June 16 2018 to October 13 2018
Mountain bike initiation package
9 years old and over
A mountain bike initiation to learn the basics that will allow you to progress in the trails with confidence and in a safe way.
- 2-hour lesson with certified instructors
- Daily rental of basic mountain bike and helmet
- Daily mountain biking trails access
- Groups of about 6 students with 2 instructors
- 20% off the guide service in the afternoon
|INITIATION PACKAGE||RATE / PERSON*|
10 a.m. to 12 p.m. (noon)
|$99 with basic mountain bike rental|
|$79 without bike rental|
*Taxes not included. Rates in Canadian dollars for the 2018 season. Rates may change without notice. Places limited, reservation recommanded. Please know this information when booking: date of birth, height, and weight of the student. The complete payment has to be paid when your book.
BOOK YOUR PLACE
• Bring a water bottle or a hydration bag, it could be hot and the activity requires a physical effort.
• Bring a snack, the lesson lasts 2 hours, and there will be a break to give you energy.
• We recommend you wear long shorts (mid-thigh) or legging-type pants.
• We recommend you wear several clothing layers (ideally, avoid cotton), to let you take off/pu on clothes during the lesson.
• We recommend you bring gloves and protection glasses (sunglasses or prescription glasses are ok), they will protect your eyes from small branches in the mountain.
• We ask you to arrive at least 30 minutes before your lesson, and to go to Boutique Expérience SUTTON, at Mont SUTTON, to adjust your bike.
• Once you are on-site, we will ask you to sign this form. You can read it beforehand.
9 years old and over
For those who want to discover the trails with a guide. A minimal mountain biking experience is needed. The tour will be based on the discovery of the trails.
- 1:30 of mountain bike with a guide
- Ratio of about 6 clients for 2 guides
|BIKE GUIDE||RATES / PERSON*|
Departure at 1:30
Access ticket not included
*Taxes not included. Rates in Canadian dollars for the 2018 season. Rates may change without notice. Places limited, reservation recommanded. The complete payment has to be paid when your book.