SOUVENIRS OF YOUR FAVORITE MOUNTAIN ARE FINALLY BACK!
We have received a wide range of SUTTON branded items.
A visit to the Boutique Expérience SUTTON is well worth!
A little bit of Mont SUTTON in your home
Get your SUTTON souvenirs or add a touch of #PurementSUTTON to your decor with:
- Insulated wine cups with a lid for all your adventures;
- Reusable water bottles;
- Insulated ceramic bottles ideal for your favorite hot or cold beverage;
- Teddy bears;
- Blankets for your evenings around the campfire;
- European SUTTON car plates;
- Several other surprises in store!
New this year!
Come dress your tribe with our t-shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies. We now have SUTTON apparel for children from 2 to 12 years old.
We also have a variety of short-sleeve, long-sleeve and raglan sweaters, tank tops and hoodies for men and women. The design was created locally by a company in Saguenay.
In addition to the classic red and black mountain caps, Bar Le Tucker hunting caps and limited edition orange caps are also on our shelves.
Wait, that’s not all!
Do you know the other services offered by the shop during the summer?
• Sale of bicycle accessories (water bottles, pumps, tools, clothing and shoes);
• Repair service (minor breakage, adjustments, fast mechanics, spare parts);
• Sale of sport nutrition (clothing, hiking shoes, walking sticks, backpacks);
• Offer of energy products (dietary supplements, protein bars, electrolytes) ideal for cycling or hiking;
• Mountain bike rentals with a brand new fleet of double suspension bikes. Several other types of bikes are also available for all ages: fatbike, junior and even electric bike;
• Starting point of our mountain bike initiation (reservation recommended);
• Sale of trail access tickets (cycling, hiking);
• And the perfect spot to refuel after a day on the trails: beverages, cold beers and ice creams.
Come talk to our store team for information and recommendations!
The shop is open from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. every day.
Hope to see you there!