An animated vacation week in which games, outdoors and winter sports come together for everyone’s enjoyment. Ski or snowboard.
Choose your Ski Week:
- February 17 to 20, 2020
- March 2 to 5, 2020
- March 16 to 19, 2020
At the end of your camp day, don’t miss all the free activities every day of the school break! Take a look on the complete program (to come)!
|Catégories||Schedule||Ski Week Camp (4 days)*|
|3 – 5 years old
(Week of March 2, 2020 only)
|10 a.m. to 12 p.m.||$248|
|6 – 13 years old||10 a.m. to 12 noon and 1:30 p.m.
to 3 p.m.
|Consecutive multi-day ski tickets packages||4 consecutive days*|
|3 – 5 years old||Free|
|6 – 13 years old||$128|
|Students 14 – 25 years old||$162|
|18 – 64 years old||$216|
|65 years old and over||$162|
|Rates for equipment rental
|4 consecutive days*|
|3 – 5 years old||$48|
|6 – 13 years old||$110|
|Students 14 – 25 years old||$131|
|18 – 64 years old||$153|
|65 years old and over||$131|
Places are limited. Please register soon to reserve the schedule you want. Taxes not included. All rates are in Canadian dollars. *Rates for the 2019-2020 season. Rates may change without notice.
Find all the information you need for the ski week Camp, from how to reserve to the lessons.
REGISTRATION INFO FOR GROUP LESSONS
- Ski tickets are not included in the lesson programs.
- Ski tickets are free for children under 5 years of age.
- Additional fees of $40 per student will be applied on all inscriptions made within 3 days from the beginning of the program.
- For all categories, the reference age for the students’ classification is the age on January 1st, 2020.
- The agreement form needs to be filled out and handed in to the Snow School before the first lesson.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR GROUP LESSONS
- The Snow School may reschedule a group lesson due to unforeseen events. The retake will occur at the end of the program.
- Parents are required to check if a lesson has been rescheduled by consulting the ski conditions page or by calling at 1-866-538-2545 (option 1). The decision to cancel a lesson will be made by 6:30 a.m. on the day of the lesson.
- Any program may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
- No lesson retake or lesson transfer is available for students who miss a lesson.
- No refund will be issued once the program has started.