During the pandemic, please register by phone
or through our online store.
Offer your family a ski vacation filled with activities inspired by the holiday themes. The ideal vacation program!
From December 27th to 30th, 2020
From January 2nd to 5th, 2021
|Programs||Schedule||Christmas Camp (4 days)|
|Little Scouts (3-5 years old)
± 2 students per instructor
|10 a.m. to 12 noon||$299|
|2 p.m. to 4 p.m.||$299|
Explorers (6-13 years old)
± 3 students per instructor
|10 a.m. to 12 noon||$255|
|2 p.m. to 4 p.m.||$255|
|Consecutive multi-day ski tickets packages||4 consecutive days|
|3 – 5 years old||Free|
|6 – 13 years old||Rate to be confirmed|
|Students 14 – 25 years old||Rate to be confirmed|
|18 – 64 years old||Rate to be confirmed|
|65 years old and over||Rate to be confirmed|
|Rates for equipment rental
|4 consecutive days|
|3 – 5 years old||$48|
|6 – 13 years old||$110|
|Students 14 – 25 years old||$131|
|18 – 64 years old||$153|
|65 years old and over||$131|
Places are limited. Please register soon to reserve the schedule you want. Taxes not included. All rates are in Canadian dollars. Rates for the 2020-2021 season. Rates may change without notice.
Find all the information you need for Christmas Camp, from how to reserve to the lessons.
REGISTRATION INFO FOR GROUP LESSONS
- Ski tickets are not included in the lesson programs.
- Ski tickets are free for children under 5 years of age.
- Additional fees of $40 per student will be applied on all inscriptions made within 3 days from the beginning of the program.
- For all categories, the reference age for the students’ classification is their age on January 1st, 2021.
- The agreement form needs to be completed and handed in to the Snow School before the first lesson.
- COVID-19 SPECIFICS
- The products and the terms are subject to change depending on the evolution of the situation and the recommendations of Public Health. We will notify you accordingly.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR GROUP LESSONS
- The Snow School may reschedule a group lesson due to unforeseen events. The retake will occur at the end of the program.
- Parents are required to check if a lesson has been rescheduled by consulting the ski conditions page or by calling at 1-866-538-2545 (option 1). The decision to cancel a lesson will be made by 6:30 a.m. on the day of the lesson.
- Any program may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
- No lesson retake or lesson transfer is available for students who miss a lesson.
- No refund will be issued once the program has started.
- COVID-19 SPECIFICS
- In the event that a complete closure of the mountain is required by the government, a postponement of lesson, a credit or refund for your lessons will be calculated on a prorata basis for services rendered.
- Please note that the compensation process, whether the closure is temporary or permanent, will be initiated upon confirmation of a permanent and definitive complete closure.
- The customer will have up to 30 days after the permanent closure of the station for the 2020-2021 season to notify firstname.lastname@example.org in writing of a request for a refund rather than a credit that would be automatically applied, if there is no postponement of lesson.