Offer your family a ski vacation filled with activities inspired by the holiday themes. The ideal vacation program!
From December 27th to 30th, 2019
From January 2nd to 5th, 2020
|Programs||Schedule||Christmas Camp (4 days)*|
|Little Scouts (3-5 years old)||10 a.m. to 12 noon||$248|
|Explorers (6-13 years old)||10 a.m. to 12 noon||$189|
|Consecutive multi-day ski tickets packages||4 consecutive days*|
|3 – 5 years old||Free|
|6 – 13 years old||$128|
|Students 14 – 25 years old||$162|
|18 – 64 years old||$216|
|65 years old and over||$162|
|Rates for equipment rental
|4 consecutive days*|
|3 – 5 years old||$48|
|6 – 13 years old||$110|
|Students 14 – 25 years old||$131|
|18 – 64 years old||$153|
|65 years old and over||$131|
Places are limited. Please register soon to reserve the schedule you want. Taxes not included. All rates are in Canadian dollars. *Rates for the 2019-2020 season. Rates may change without notice.
Find all the information you need for Christmas Camp, from how to reserve to the lessons.
REGISTRATION INFO FOR GROUP LESSONS
- Ski tickets are not included in the lesson programs.
- Ski tickets are free for children under 5 years of age.
- Additional fees of $40 per student will be applied on all inscriptions made within 3 days from the beginning of the program.
- For all categories, the reference age for the students’ classification is their age on January 1st, 2020.
- The agreement form needs to be completed and handed in to the Snow School before the first lesson.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR GROUP LESSONS
- The Snow School may reschedule a group lesson due to unforeseen events. The retake will occur at the end of the program.
- Parents are required to check if a lesson has been rescheduled by consulting the ski conditions page or by calling at 1-866-538-2545 (option 1). The decision to cancel a lesson will be made by 6:30 a.m. on the day of the lesson.
- Any program may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
- No lesson retake or lesson transfer is available for students who miss a lesson.
- No refund will be issued once the program has started.