Discover new sensations on the trails in a group with our weekend clinics for adults.
- New ratio: only 3 students for each instructor!
- New privilege: fast and privileged access to lifts!
- New schedule: easily compatible with your children’s lesson!
9 consecutive Saturdays
Starting on January 11, 2020
|10:15 a.m. to
2 hours / Sun.
Dates will be confirmed.
|10 a.m. to
|Rates to come**|
*Taxes not included. All rates are in Canadian dollars. Rates for the 2019-2020 season. Rates may change without notice.
**The Masters Racing complete program will be confirmed shortly.
Take a look at the ski ticket packages available for weekend group programs!
Places are limited for the weekend clinics. Please register soon to reserve the schedule you want.
Registration Info and Cancellation Policy
- Ski tickets are not included in the lesson programs.
- The School Card is valid only on weekends starting January 4th, 2020. Present your card at the ticket office to obtain your ski ticket. This card is non transferable.
- Additional fees of $40 per student will be applied on all registrations made in the 3 days before the beginning of the lesson.
- For all categories, the reference age for the students’ classification is their age on January 1st, 2019.
- The agreement form needs to be filled out and handed in to the Snow School before the first lesson
Cancellation policy for group lessons
- The Snow School may reschedule a group lesson due to unforeseen events. The retake will occur at the end of the program.
- You are required to check if a lesson has been rescheduled by consulting the ski conditions or by calling 1-866-538-2545 (option 1). The decision to cancel a lesson will be made by 6:30 a.m. on the day of the lesson.
- Any program may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
- No lesson retake or lesson transfer is available for students who miss a lesson.
- No refund will be issued once the program has started..