Group lessons’ preregistration, with 5% discount : until the 31st of Oct.2020.
Clients registered to group lessons last season : priority registration from Sept. 14th to 30th.
Registrations open to all : starting on October 1st.
During the pandemic, please register by phone.
Discover new sensations on the trails in a group with our weekend clinics for adults.
- Only 3 students for each instructor!
- Easily compatible with your children’s lesson!
9 consecutive Saturdays
Starting on January 9, 2021
Intermediate to advanced levels
This season, due to the pandemic, the schedule of our programs as well as the ratios of our groups have been modified to limit the gatherings of guests and to facilitate social distancing.
|8:45 a.m. to
|13:45 p.m. to
|to be confirmed.**||to be confirmed.**|
Taxes not included. All rates are in Canadian dollars. Rates for the 2020-2021 season. Rates may change without notice.
**The Masters Racing complete program will be confirmed shortly.
Take a look at the ski ticket packages available for weekend group programs!
Places are limited for the weekend clinics. Please register soon to reserve the schedule you want.
Registration Info and Cancellation Policy
- Ski tickets are not included in the lesson programs.
- The School Card is valid only on weekends starting January 9th, 2021. Present your card at the ticket office to obtain your ski ticket. This card is non transferable.
- Additional fees of $40 per student will be applied on all registrations made in the 3 days before the beginning of the lesson.
- For all categories, the reference age for the students’ classification is their age on January 1st, 2019.
- The agreement form needs to be filled out and handed in to the Snow School before the first lesson
- COVID-19 SPECIFICS
- The products and the terms are subject to change depending on the evolution of the situation and the recommendations of Public Health. We will notify you accordingly.
Cancellation policy for group lessons
- The Snow School may reschedule a group lesson due to unforeseen events. The retake will occur at the end of the program.
- You are required to check if a lesson has been rescheduled by consulting the ski conditions or by calling 1-866-538-2545 (option 1). The decision to cancel a lesson will be made by 6:30 a.m. on the day of the lesson.
- Any program may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
- No lesson retake or lesson transfer is available for students who miss a lesson.
- No refund will be issued once the program has started.
- COVID-19 SPECIFICS
- In the event that a complete closure of the mountain is required by the government, a postponement of lesson, a credit or refund for your lessons and school cards will be calculated on a prorata basis for services rendered.
- Please note that the compensation process, whether the closure is temporary or permanent, will be initiated upon confirmation of a permanent and definitive complete closure.
- The customer will have up to 30 days after the permanent closure of the station for the 2020-2021 season to notify firstname.lastname@example.org in writing of a request for a refund rather than a credit that would be automatically applied, if there is no postponement of lesson.