Reopening of the Bar Le Tucker at Mont SUTTON today!
SUTTON, February 28th, 2022 – Mont SUTTON welcomes with open arms the easing of the sanitary measures issued by the Public Health and which arrives just in time for the school break.
It has now been 8 weeks since the station has temporarily put on pause the accessibility of the Bar Le Tucker in order to comply with the sanitary regulations, and to ensure the safety of everyone. It is therefore with great pleasure that Mont SUTTON announces the grand reopening of the Bar Le Tucker.
With its authentic and cozy atmosphere, the Bar Le Tucker is THE place to be after a day on the slopes!
Certain rules are still in effect in order to respect the sanitary measures issued:
- Opening at 50% of capacity and only table service will be allowed.
- A maximum of 10 people or 3 family bubbles around a table, until March 14th.
- Respect of a 1m distance between guests or a plexiglass between tables.
- It will be compulsory to present your vaccination passport to enjoy the place and to wear a face cover except when eating and drinking.
- Even though the Tucker Bar is a sports bar and usually young people are admitted, in the context of reduced capacity, the bar will be reserved for 18 years and older.
- To know everything about the measures put in place at the mountain, visit montsutton.com/covid-19
To learn more about the activities at the mountain and at the bar during the school break and for the whole ski season, visit: montsutton.com
Mont SUTTON is a major ski resort located in Quebec’s Eastern Townships, known across North America for its unique glade concept for every type of skier and its many junctions creating endless possibilities for every run. Mont SUTTON also sets itself apart with its authentic ambiance, awe-inspiring nature and its exceptional snow conditions, its distinctive mountain bike trails, its rustic camping at the summit, its outdoor sculptures and the longest zipline in the Eastern Townships!
– 30 –
Phone: 450-538-2545, ext. 109
Phone: 450-538-2545, ext. 108