From 01 November 2019 to 01 November 2020
It will only take one visit to be completely charmed by the alpacas and by the wonderful site where they are raised, at Alpagas Sutton!
Discover this fascinating animal and the incredible softness of their fiber thanks to a guided tour and the wide selection of alpaca products available at the on-site boutique. Alpagas Sutton is also proud to offer a great variety of handmade products created by local artisans. The whole family will be delighted by the experience!
- Guided Tours
- On-site Boutique
- Observation and picnic area
- Self-guided walking trails
- September to December: Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- January to June: Saturday & Sunday, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- End of June to early September: Wednesday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Alpagas Sutton Alpacas
1474 chemin Macey,
Sutton, Qc, J0E 2K0