Outdoor Maintenance Position
As part of his duties, the employee must perform various outdoor maintenance jobs using many different kinds of tools and machinery.
Roles and responsibilities
- Perform field work, such as, lawn mowing, brush clearing, tree cutting, trail maintenance, snow removal, etc .;
- Painting and/or maintaining outdoor infrastructure;
- Maintaining the premises (base, parking, camping, etc.)
- Participating in the development of the site (installing fences, signage, garbage cans, etc.)
- The use of various tools to carry out the requested work;
- The handling of heavy objects;
- Driving different machinery and vehicles when required.
The task list is not exhaustive and represents an overview of the tasks the applicant has to fulfill.
Aptitudes and qualities
- Good physical endurance;
- Autonomous and reliable;
- Good at handiwork;
- Able to work outside in different weather conditions;
- Has good communication and teamwork skills.
Schedule and duration
- Seasonal employment;
- Full time or part time on weekdays;
- Summer schedule; Friday afternoons off!
This employer is an equal opportunity employer with an equal employment opportunity program for women, aboriginal peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities.
or send us your CV at email@example.com or contact us at 450 538-2545, extension 115