Outdoor Maintenance Position
As part of his duties, the employee must perform various outdoor maintenance jobs using many different kinds of tools and machinery.
Roles and responsibilities
- Perform field work, such as, lawn mowing, brush clearing, tree cutting, trail maintenance, snow removal, etc .;
- Painting and/or maintaining outdoor infrastructure;
- Maintaining the premises (base, parking, camping, etc.)
- Participating in the development of the site (installing fences, signage, garbage cans, etc.)
- The use of various tools to carry out the requested work;
- The handling of heavy objects;
- Driving different machinery and vehicles when required.
The task list is not exhaustive and represents an overview of the tasks the applicant has to fulfill.
Aptitudes and Qualities
- Good physical endurance;
- Autonomous and reliable;
- Good at handiwork;
- Able to work outside in different weather conditions;
- Has good communication and teamwork skills.
Schedule and duration
- Seasonal employment;
- full time or part time on weekdays;
- Summer schedule; leave on Friday afternoons!
We will evaluate your request carefully. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note: The use of the masculine gender has been adopted to facilitate the reading and has no discriminatory intent.