From June 23 2023 to October 15 2023
FOR THE ADVENTUROUS AND DARING
Our giant zipline is 1 km long and is the most inclined in Canada! After this impressive descent through the canopy, another descent of 400m awaits you on a second zipline. For a total adventure of 1400m!
Your journey will start with a chairlift ride up to altitude 680m. Once you reach the summit, enjoy the majestic view of the Eastern Townships. After your moment of contemplation, head to the top of the first tower of the zipline and get ready for the adventure! Get ready, you could reach up to 100km/h on your way down!
A highly colorful experience in a natural and enveloping environment awaits nature lovers, outdoor enthusiasts and thrill seekers!
With your admission, you will have a hiker access to the chairlift ride for the day, perfect to explore the mountain, enjoy the panoramic view even more and explore our sculptures in the mountain!
Complete your day with a delicious meal or a refreshing drink at our outdoor restaurant at the foot of the mountain, in a festive atmosphere.
9 years and older: $69 + taxes
|Or try our combo :
Giant Zipline + Zipline Coaster
9 years and older: $94 + taxes
Open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Every day from June 23 to August 27,
then every weekend from September 2 to October 15.
Also open on Labour Day and Thanksgiving.
Reservation strongly recommended.
Check-in is 1 hour before your departure. Also, it is very important to read all the conditions of participation below before booking.
CONDITIONS AND IMPORTANT INFOS
All participants must be over 9 years old, weigh between 65 and 240 lbs (29.5 to 109 kg) and measure a minimum of 3 feet 11 inches (1.2 meters). Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Safety: we will schedule a time to brief you on the safety of our facilities and to inform you of the guidelines to follow to make your experience safe and enjoyable.
• Route and duration of the activity: From the moment you take the chairlift at the base of the mountain, you should allow approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes to complete the activity. That is to say: take the chairlift, get the information and the equipment, go and climb the tower, the time to descend both ziplines and your return to the main chalet. If you wish to go to the top of the mountain, you must allow more time since you must respect your departure time. You will also be allowed to take the chairlift again after your zipline experience, should you wish to go back to the summit to walk and explore a little bit more, including the sculptures in the mountain
• Guide: Our trained staff will be placed at each step of your journey to ensure your safety.
• Closed shoes are mandatory.
• We recommend that you empty your pockets. Also, your pockets must not contain any sharp objects and must be closed so that nothing can fall out.
• No jewelry is allowed – necklaces or bracelets could be a safety hazard.
• If you want to take pictures with your cell phone; ask for our small pouch to attach your cell phone to your arm during the descent.
• Long hair must be tied back.
• Helmets are mandatory and harnesses must be worn as required.
Conditions and rules
• People with heart problems are not allowed.
• People with back or neck pain must refrain and anyone with an injury will not be admitted (arm in a cast, crutch, etc).
• The minimum weight required to participate is 65 lbs (29.5 kg), the maximum weight is 240 lbs (109 kg) and the minimum height is 3 feet and 11 inches (1.2 meters). For safety reasons, a person who does not meet these requirements will not be admitted nor reimbursed. You will be weighed before you can participate.
• The activity is reserved for children over 9 years old only and all participants under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
• No gum or candy in the mouth during the ride.
• No uncontrolled movements or head down tipping allowed.
• We ask that you pay close attention to the equipment (harness, helmet, pulley, carabiner). Do not sit while in the harness and be careful not to drop the equipment.
• Any person who appears to be impaired (alcohol/drugs) or any person with risky behavior could be denied access without further notice.
• All safety precautions must be followed. We may remove a participant who violates a rule without further notice.
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policies
- It is the customer’s responsibility to contact the Reservation Center at 1-866-538-2545 option 0 to reschedule or change a reservation (within the time frames outlined in the policies below). Voice messages on the Reservation Center’s answering machine will be accepted.
- A 50% penalty is applicable for a cancellation made within 4 to 14 days of your reservation date. For any cancellation three days or less before the date of your reservation, there is no refund. No refunds once you are on site, in case you decide not to do the activity.
Date change policy:
- A change of date is possible without charge more than 3 days before your reservation. For example, for a reservation on Saturday, you can change your reservation date up to and including Wednesday. Three days or less before the date of your reservation, no change is possible. Only one (1) date change is allowed per reservation, once a change is made a 50% penalty is applicable for any subsequent modification.
- Mont SUTTON reserves the right to exclude any person it deems to be a risk to him/her or to the rest of the group.
- Activities take place rain or shine. The management of Mont SUTTON reserves the right, for safety reasons (weather conditions such as wind or storm), to suspend and postpone the activity; in this case, the reservation can be postponed or refunded.
Requirements and risks
- It is the client’s responsibility to be aware of the requirements and risks inherent to the activity and to inform all participants in their group. Each participant will have signed the release form.
- Safety is our priority. Our guides are trained and professional.