Snow on the beach: Top spring event
On April 07 2018
If you want to celebrate the arrival of the spring season, Snow on the Beach is the event “par excellence” and a must! Pond skimming event, on skis or snowboard, and some of the participants even wear hilarious costumes… A great show and a party for everyone!
Take a look at a short video of the previous edition:
Here is the 2017 program, stay tuned for the 2018 edition!
- Pond skimming, on skis or on a snowboard – wear a funny costume!
- Festive atmosphere with music by DJ Sauce and DJ Lamarre
- BBQ at the bottom of the hill weather permitting
- Carlsberg Beach Party après-ski at Bar Le Tucker with music by Bombolessé Tropical Fiesta and a mechanical surf at the bottom of the hill!
- Convertible car road tests with Toyota Guy St-Louis
- Kool Replay on site to capture your best moments instantly
- Prizes for participants, spectators, and winners
- A great show and a party for everyone!
The cost is $10 per participant*. Registrations will take place on-site between 9 a.m. and 12 p.m., near the main chalet Alt 400 m. Participants must be aged 13 years or over.
If you wish, you may fill out the registration form before the event. Please note that a parent’s or guardian’s signature is required for participants under 18 years of age. Participants will be given: 1 milk from Chagnon, 1 Chic Choc mug, and 1 coupon for a beer at the Mocador. You could also win one of many gifts offered by our partners.
All the profits from the event will be donated to the Fondation Boulanger-Bédard, that supports youth organizations in the Sutton area. Lottery tickets will be available for 10 $ each, for a chance to win one of two 250 $ credits with Voyages Gendron. All proceeds from lottery ticket sales will also be donated to the Fondation.
The show will start around 1 p.m., near the main chalet Alt. 400 m and is free to all spectators!
*To the cost for the pond skimming, you have to add the price for the lift ticket. Only skiers and snowboarders allowed in the pond skimming event.
Take advantage of our Spring pass, valid as of April 1st!