The chairlift operator must operate the chairlift according to established methods. He must perform routine inspections and ensure that the vision, values, policies and procedures, including workplace safety, are respected.
Roles and responsibilities
- Operate a chairlift according to the resort’s methods and in a safe manner;
- Assist customers efficiently at loading and unloading platforms;
- Complete daily inspections and complete the appropriate report;
- Control waiting lines;
- Assist maintenance personnel as required;
- Manually maintain the platforms;
- Interact with clients;
- Help children and other customers as needed;
- Checking the validity of users’ tickets and passes.
The task list is not exhaustive and represents an overview of the tasks the applicant has to fulfill.
Skills and qualifications
- Ease of teamwork;
- Punctual and responsible;
- Ability to work outside and in a noisy environment;
- Customer service oriented.
- Good physical endurance.
Schedule and duration
- Seasonal job starting in december;
- Part time and full time available, including weekends.
We will evaluate your request carefully. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
*The use of the masculine gender has been adopted to facilitate the reading and has no discriminatory intent.