10-15 YEARS OLD (SKI ONLY)
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021-2022 COURSES will take place at a later date.
The rates here are for 2020-2021. Stay tuned for our 2021-2022 offer.
Introduction to the different modules in the snow park under the supervision of a certified instructor.
9 consecutive Sundays
Starting January 16, 2022
± 3 students per instructor
This season, due to the pandemic, the schedule of our programs as well as the ratios of our groups have been modified to limit the gatherings of guests and to facilitate social distancing.
|1:30 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.||Sunday||$475|
Places are limited. Please register soon to reserve the schedule you want. Taxes not included. All rates are in Canadian dollars. Rates for the 2020-2021 season. Rates may change without notice.
Take a look at the Snow School Card! This card offers advantageous ticket packages for students registered to the weekend group programs.
Find all the information you need for all weekend programs, from how to reserve to the last lesson.
- Ski tickets are not included in the lesson programs.
- The School Card 9 Sundays is valid only from January 16th, 2022. Present your card at the ticket office to obtain your ski ticket. This card is non transferable.
- Additional fees of $40 per student will be applied on all inscriptions made within the 3 days before the start of lessons.
- For all categories, the reference age for the students’ classification is their age on January 1st, 2022.
- The agreement form needs to be filled out and handed in to the Snow School before the first lesson
- COVID-19 SPECIFICS
- The products and the terms are subject to change depending on the evolution of the situation and the recommendations of Public Health. We will notify you accordingly.
Cancellation policy for group lessons
- The Snow School may reschedule a group lesson due to unforeseen events. The retake will occur at the end of the program.
- Parents are required to check if a lesson has been rescheduled by consulting ski conditions or by calling at 1-866-538-2545 (option 1). The decision to cancel a lesson will be made by 6:30 a.m. on the day of the lesson.
- Any program may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
- No lesson retake or lesson transfer is available for students who miss a lesson.
- No refund will be issued once the program has started.
- COVID-19 SPECIFICS
- In the event that a complete closure of the mountain is required by the government, a postponement of lesson, a credit or refund for your lessons and school cards will be calculated on a prorata basis for services rendered.
- Please note that the compensation process, whether the closure is temporary or permanent, will be initiated upon confirmation of a permanent and definitive complete closure.
- The customer will have up to 30 days after the permanent closure of the station for the 2021-2022 season to notify firstname.lastname@example.org in writing of a request for a refund rather than a credit that would be automatically applied, if there is no postponement of lesson.