6-13 years old (ski only)
Encourage your youngsters to explore the fun of skiing with our instructors who will make sure to help your kids progress to their full potential.
9 consecutive Saturdays or 9 consecutive Sundays
Starting the weekend of January 11th, 2020
Every 2nd Saturday option also available
So that your child can have as much fun as possible, take a look at the themes schedule every week (available in French only)!
|10 a.m. to
|Saturday or Sunday||$373|
|1:30 p.m. to
Places are limited. Please register soon to reserve the schedule you want. Taxes not included. All rates are in Canadian dollars. *Rates for the 2019-2020 season. Rates may change without notice.
Take a look at the Snow School Card! This card offers advantageous ticket packages for students registered to the weekend group programs.
Find all the information you need for all weekend programs, from how to reserve to the last lesson.
- Ski tickets are not included in the lesson programs.
- The School Card 9 Saturdays or 9 Sundays is valid only from January 4th/5th 2020, depending on the chosen day.
- Additional fees of $40 per student will be applied on all registrations made within the 3 days before the start of lessons.
- For all categories, the reference age for the students’ classification is their age on January 1st, 2020.
- The agreement form needs to be filled out and handed in to the Snow School before the first lesson
Cancellation policy for group lessons
- The Snow School may reschedule a group lesson due to unforeseen events. The retake will occur at the end of the program.
- Parents are required to check if a lesson has been rescheduled by consulting ski conditions or by calling at 1-866-538-2545 (option 1). The decision to cancel a lesson will be made by 6:30 a.m. on the day of the lesson.
- Any program may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
- No lesson retake or lesson transfer is available for students who miss a lesson.
- No refund will be issued once the program has started.