6-13 years old (ski only)
–> GROUP LESSONS 2021-2022 <–
THE REGISTRATION PERIOD RESUMES STARTING ON SEPTEMBER 1ST!
Reserve your spot and save 5% between September 1st and 30th.
Encourage your youngsters to explore the fun of skiing with our instructors who will make sure to help your kids progress to their full potential.
9 consecutive Saturdays or 9 consecutive Sundays
Starting the weekend of January 15th, 2022
Every 2nd Saturday option also available
So that your child can have as much fun as possible, take a look at the themes schedule (to be confirmed) every week (available in French only)!
± 3 students per instructor
This season, due to the pandemic, the schedule of our programs as well as the ratios of our groups have been modified to limit the gatherings of guests and to facilitate social distancing.
|8:30 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.||Saturday or Sunday||$485|
|10:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.||Saturday or Sunday||$485|
|1:30 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.||Saturday||$485|
Places are limited. Please register soon to reserve the schedule you want. Taxes not included. All rates are in Canadian dollars. Rates for the 2021-2022 season. Rates may change without notice.
Take a look at the Snow School Card! This card offers advantageous ticket packages for students registered to the weekend group programs.
Find all the information you need for all weekend programs, from how to reserve to the last lesson.
- Ski tickets are not included in the lesson programs.
- The School Card 9 Saturdays or 9 Sundays is valid only from January 15th/16th 2022, depending on the chosen day.
- Additional fees of $40 per student will be applied on all registrations made within the 3 days before the start of lessons.
- For all categories, the reference age for the students’ classification is their age on January 1st, 2022.
- The agreement form has to be completed to finalize registration.
- COVID-19 SPECIFICS
- The products and the terms are subject to change depending on the evolution of the situation and the recommendations of Public Health. We will notify you accordingly.
Cancellation policy for group lessons
- The Snow School may reschedule a group lesson due to unforeseen events. The retake will occur at the end of the program.
- Parents are required to check if a lesson has been rescheduled by consulting ski conditions or by calling at 1-866-538-2545 (option 1). The decision to cancel a lesson will be made by 6:30 a.m. on the day of the lesson.
- Any program may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
- No lesson retake or lesson transfer is available for students who miss a lesson.
- No refund will be issued once the program has started.
- COVID-19 SPECIFICS
- In the event that a complete closure of the mountain is required by the government, a postponement of lesson, a credit or refund for your lessons and school cards will be calculated on a prorata basis for services rendered.
- Please note that the compensation process, whether the closure is temporary or permanent, will be initiated upon confirmation of a permanent and definitive complete closure.
- The customer will have up to 30 days after the permanent closure of the station for the 2021-2022 season to notify email@example.com in writing of a request for a refund rather than a credit that would be automatically applied, if there is no postponement of lesson.