6-10 years old (ski only)
Transitional program to prepare your future champion for the Sutton Ski Club!
This program includes:
- 8 days of Christmas Camp from December 26 to 31, 2019 and January 2 and 3, 2020
- 4 days of School Break Camp on March 2, 3, 5, 6, 2020
- 10 weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) from January 4, 2020
Level required: Exploration 1 or Step E completed
± 6 athletes per coach
|9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.||$1, 800|
Places are limited. Please register soon to reserve the schedule you want. Taxes not included. All rates are in Canadian dollars. *Rates for the 2019-2020 season. Rates may change without notice.
Find all the information you need for all weekend programs, from how to reserve to the last lesson.
- Ski tickets are not included in the lesson programs.
- Additional fees of $40 per student will be applied on all registrations made within the 3 days before the start of lessons.
- For all categories, the reference age for the students’ classification is their age on January 1st, 2020.
- The agreement form needs to be filled out and handed in to the Snow School before the first lesson
Cancellation policy for group lessons
- The Snow School may reschedule a group lesson due to unforeseen events. The retake will occur at the end of the program.
- Parents are required to check if a lesson has been rescheduled by consulting ski conditions or by calling at 1-866-538-2545 (option 1). The decision to cancel a lesson will be made by 6:30 am on the day of the lesson.
- Any program may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
- No lesson retake or lesson transfer is available for students who miss a lesson.
- No refund will be issued once the program has started.