6-13 years old (SKI ONLY)
Are your kids always wanting to go faster and are they bursting with energy? The time has come to take action! Let them develop skills in the race courses, moguls, glades, freeskiing and snow park.
9 consecutive Saturdays or 9 consecutive Sundays
Starting the weekend of January 14, 2023
± 3 students per coach
|9 a.m. to 12 p.m.||Saturday||$845|
|1 p.m. to 4 p.m.||Saturday||$845|
|9 a.m. to 12 p.m.||Sunday||$845|
Places are limited. Please register soon to reserve the schedule you want. Taxes not included. All rates are in Canadian dollars. Rates for the 2022-2023 season. Rates may change without notice.
Take a look at the Snow School Card! This card offers advantageous ticket packages for students registered to the weekend group programs.
Find all the information you need for all weekend programs, from how to reserve to the last lesson.
- Ski tickets are not included in the lesson programs.
- The School Card 9 Saturdays or 9 Sundays is valid only on starting January 14th/15th 2023 depending on the chosen day. Visit the Snow School desk to have your RFID access card activated. This card is non transferable.
- Additional fees of $40 per student will be applied on all registrations made within the 3 days before the start of lessons.
- For all categories, the reference age for the students’ classification is their age on January 1st, 2023.
- The agreement form has to be completed to finalize registration.
- COVID-19 SPECIFICS
- The products and the terms are subject to change depending on the evolution of the situation and the recommendations of Public Health. We will notify you accordingly.
Cancellation policy for group lessons
- The Snow School may reschedule a group lesson due to unforeseen events. The retake will occur at the end of the program.
- Parents are required to check if a lesson has been rescheduled by consulting ski conditions or by calling at 1-866-538-2545 (option 1). The decision to cancel a lesson will be made by 6:30 a.m. on the day of the lesson.
- Any program may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
- No lesson retake or lesson transfer is available for students who miss a lesson.
- No refund will be issued once the program has started.
- COVID-19 SPECIFICS
- In the event that a complete closure of the mountain is required by the government, a postponement of lesson, a credit or refund for your lessons and school cards will be calculated on a prorata basis for services rendered.
- Please note that the compensation process, whether the closure is temporary or permanent, will be initiated upon confirmation of a permanent and definitive complete closure.
- The customer will have up to 30 days after the permanent closure of the station for the 2022-2023 season to notify email@example.com in writing of a request for a refund rather than a credit that would be automatically applied, if there is no postponement of lesson.