Ped days pass
For your school holidays
With the Ped Days Pass, “ped day” rhymes with “family ski day at Mont SUTTON”! This pass is valid on specific selected Ped days during the 2023-2024 season, consult the calendar here.
|PED DAYS PASS
|Rate per person, every category
Furthermore, the Ped Days Season Pass holders will also benefit from a 25% discount on daily lift tickets at regular rate for the days not covered by their season pass, upon reservation and depending on availability (the tickets are not transferable). You can buy online your day ticket at 25% off, it will be loaded on your pass and, once done, you can go directly to the chairlifts!
* For every pass sold to a child of 18 years old or under*, a maximum of two adults (parent or other accompanying adult) will be allowed to purchase a Ped Days Pass. No adult or senior will be able to purchase a Ped Days Pass unless it is bought at the same time as a child’s Ped Days Pass. A school report or a student card will be required at the photo session.
* Taxes not included. The rates are in Canadian dollars and may change without notice.
* Rates for 2023-2024 season.
* The season pass is non refundable except with adherence to the Cancellation Protection Program.
* By purchasing your SUTTON season pass, you agree to be respectful at all times and to respect the mountain code of conduct.