Mountain bike: Mont SUTTON strengthens its position as a must visit destination
Sutton, August 5, 2019 – Mountain biking is in its third year of existence at Mont SUTTON thanks to the trail network created in collaboration with Plein air Sutton / MTB. With 30 km of cross-country and enduro trails, the pleasure is there for all levels of cyclists. And the fun doesn’t stop there! Mountain biking at Mont SUTTON is also about: three new open trails and more to come soon, an all-inclusive initiation package, 10 new places available in the Club de vélo de montagne Sutton and two events to put on the agenda.
Three new trails to ride
The “Arbre en arbre”, “La Tomali” and “Paye toi la traite” trails are now available to cyclists, from beginners to experts.
- “Arbre en arbre”: a central trail that allows easy access to several other trails, while offering very beautiful views.
- “La Tomali”: single-track type, it is the ideal trail for beginners wishing to progress and have fun.
- “Paye toi la traite”: with about thirty bends, this flow track is accessible to beginners, while promising challenges and thrills to those who are not afraid to increase their speed.
More trails will continue to be added between now and the Mont SUTTON Fall Festival! The network map is regularly updated on Trailforks.
An initiation package to learn about mountain biking
Mont SUTTON offers an all-inclusive initiation package to mountain biking, perfect to learn the basic techniques and ride its first bike trails safely and with confidence. The network is thus attracting more and more novices and young families.
In addition, it is possible to rent a mountain bike, a fatbike and even an electric bike at the Boutique Expérience SUTTON, open every day. Also, a new and easier initiation park allows all cyclists to tame the different types of natural and set up obstacles they will encounter on the trails.
A second round of registrations for the Club de vélo de montagne Sutton
Extension of the Club de Ski de Sutton, the Club de vélo de montagne Sutton is a recreational club open to all young people aged 8 to 16 inclusively. Ten new places are now available!
Registration is open until Saturday, August 17. Starting September 14, the Club will offer bike outings every Saturday and Sunday until the trails close in October.
Two events not to be missed
- Saturday, August 17 : a Rocky Mountain Demo Day will be held at Boutique Expérience SUTTON, organized jointly with the CINETIK Boutique, located in the heart of the village.
- Sunday, September 8: The “Marin Wildside Enduro” returns to Mont SUTTON. This race is open to all levels and offers a very festive atmosphere.
– 30 –