As part of his or her duties, the lift operator must operate the lift according to established procedures. They must perform routine inspections and ensure compliance with the company’s vision, values, policies and procedures, including workplace safety.
Roles and responsibilities
- Operate lifts safely and according to resort procedures;
- Assist customers efficiently at loading and unloading platforms;
- Complete daily inspections and report accordingly;
- Control waiting lines;
- Assist maintenance personnel as required;
- Manually maintain the platforms;
- Interact with customers;
- Help children and other customers as needed;
- Check the validity of users’ tickets and passes.
- Unlimited access to the mountain;
- Advantageous discounts for you and your family;
- Weekly paycheck;
- Flexible working hours;
- Group insurance and RRSPs for permanent employees;
- An exceptional work environment;
- Passionate co-workers and supervisors!
Skills and qualifications
- Punctual and responsible;
- Ability to work outside and in a noisy environment;
- Customer service oriented.
- Good physical endurance.
Schedule and duration
- Seasonal position
- Full time or part time
- Start at the beginning of the season.
or send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 450 538-2545, extension 115
We will evaluate your request carefully. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.