We are looking for dynamic and challenge-loving individuals who are ready to join a fire team at our outdoor catering service!
Roles and responsibilities
- Plan, organize, manage and control the various food preparation activities according to the lists established by the restaurant manager;
- Prepare and cook food for the day’s menus in collaboration with the restaurant manager;
- Lead busboy in the execution of their tasks;
- Control cleanliness and safety in work areas;
- Do the Inventory of his sector and prepare orders;
- Assist in the receipt and control of foodstuffs;
- Perform any other related duties required by the restaurant manager.
The task list is not exhaustive and represents an overview of the tasks the applicant has to fulfill.
Skills and qualifications
- Professional cooking diploma (DEP) an asset;
- Training certificate in hygiene and food safety an asset.
Aptitudes and Qualities
- Being able to work under pressure;
- Be in good physical shape;
- Know how to identify priorities, and be able to respond quickly to requests of last minutes;
- Ability to manage a staff;
- Be punctual and responsible.
Schedule and duration
- Seasonal employment: May to October
- Full time or part time.
We will evaluate your request carefully. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note: The use of the masculine gender has been adopted to facilitate the reading and has no discriminatory intent.