While waiting for the ski season
Temperatures have dropped, the first snowflakes have fallen, mountain bike trails are closed, and all the teams are working really hard to get ready for another amazing Purely SUTTON season! While waiting for the slopes to open, here is what you can do to make sure you are ready on the very first day of the season:
1. Come to the repair shop for a ski or snowboard tune up, and get a free bindings’ adjustment at the same time!
2. Avoid waiting on your first day of skiing, and come have your season pass done anytime during the weekends between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. before the season starts. Didn’t buy your season pass yet? Take a look at all our different types of season passes and take advantage starting now of your member privileges (BALNEA, Rona, certain restaurants in the area, etc.).
3. Before December 1st, save on every program when signing up at the Snow School, and choose your desired schedule, on Saturday mornings or Sunday afternoons for example! Hurry, places are limited!
4. Missing a piece of equipment? Looking for Christmas gifts ideas? Come at the Boutique Expérience SUTTON for your preseason shopping. Discover what’s new this season and let our passionate experts help you!
5. If your legs aren’t already warmed up, try the preseason training offered by the ASSQ!
6. You would like to join Mont SUTTON’s team or know someone looking for a weekend job? There are still a few positions available! Details: www.montsutton.com/jobs
We’re excited to have you back, what about you?