14-18 YEARS OLD (SKI ONLY)
Unleash your full potential and learn to make the mountain your personal playground.
9 consecutive Saturdays
Starting January 12, 2019
Level required: Performance 1 completed
± 6 students per instructor
|1:30 p.m. to
Places are limited. Please register soon to reserve the schedule you want. Taxes not included. All rates are in Canadian dollars. *Rates for the 2017-2018 season. Rates may change without notice.
Take a look at the Snow School Card! This card offers advantageous weekend ticket packages for students registered to the weekend group programs.
Find all the information you need for all weekend programs, from how to reserve to the last lesson.
- Ski tickets are not included in the lesson programs.
- The School Card is valid only on weekends from January 5th until March 17, 2019. Present your card at the ticket office to obtain your ski ticket. This card is non transferable.
- Additional fees of $40 per student will be applied on all registrations made after January 10th.
- For all categories, the reference age for the students’ classification is their age on January 1st, 2019.
- The agreement form needs to be filled out and handed in to the Snow School before the first lesson.
Cancellation policy for group lessons
- The Snow School may reschedule a group lesson due to unforeseen events. The retake will occur at the end of the program.
- Parents are required to check if a lesson has been rescheduled by consulting ski conditions or by calling at 1-866-538-2545 (option 1). The decision to cancel a lesson will be made by 6:30 a.m. on the day of the lesson.
- Any program may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
- No lesson retake or lesson transfer is available for students who miss a lesson.
- No refund will be issuedonce the program has started.