How to reserve
To reserve your Daycare School package at the Snow School, call us at 1-866-538-2545 (option 2). At the moment of your reservation, one of our representatives will inform you of the remaining availabilities in your desired options and we require payment in full in order to finalize your inscription. We recommend to reserve 48h in advance. Due to the high demand for certain programs and certain time slots, no reservation can be made without payment in full of the value of the course.
When booking a package, we will need the following information, so please have it at hand:
- Participant’s full name
- Full address and phone number in case of emergency
- Child’s height, weight, and shoe size (if equipment rental is needed)
- Date of birth
- Email address for confirmation
Late (or absent) student
Class will begin as scheduled, and students who are late will have to go to the bell for a supervisor to assist them. If a student is more than 15 minutes late, the responsibility of finding the student’s class falls on the parent. If, unfortunately, a student misses a lesson, it cannot be made-up at a later date. A lesson cannot be taken by someone else in place of an absent student.
Meeting time and place
We ask that students who require rental equipment arrive 60 minutes before the beginning of the lesson. This will allow you plenty of time to park, find the Rental Centre, pick up your equipment, find somewhere to stow your personal belongings, and maybe even go to the bathroom before your lesson. We ask that students who have their own equipment arrive at least 30 minutes before the beginning of their lesson. All packages meeting point is on the front porch outside of the Rental Centre. The meeting point cannot be changed at a customer’s request for efficiency reasons.
- To postpone a lesson you must contact the SUTTON Snow School before 8 a.m. the morning of the lesson.
- The Snow School will never cancel a lesson in your place, even if in the event of rain or extremely cold weather. The responsibility of cancelling a lesson belongs to the customer at all times.
- No refund will be issued. The Snow School allows customers to postpone a lesson (within the same season) or will issue the customer a gift card of equal value to the lesson. Both these options are valid only if the customer has contacted the Snow School before 8 a.m. the morning of the lesson.
If you need equipment rental, it will be possible to reserve it with your Daycare School package. If necessary, we ask that you arrive at least 45 minutes ahead of your lesson at the Rental Centre. Depending on how many visitors there are at the mountain, the rental process could take 20 to 45 minutes. Your instructor will meet you at the exit of the Rental Center.
Our instructors are capable of adapting any lesson to meet each and every customer’s goals. This is why your instructor will most likely ask you if you have any specific objectives in mind at the beginning of your lesson. Communicate your expectations and what you want to work on during your lesson for a customized experience.
Daycare service with the daycare school
The instructor will escort your child to the Daycare at the end of the lesson. Access to the daycare center is included for the day, and you are welcome to use it as you like. Please note that lunch is not provided by the daycare.