2 to 5 YEARS OLD, SKI OR SNOWBOARD
From arts and crafts to skiing! Perfect for the evolution of your little ones on the slopes.
- 1 hour or 1.5 hour private lesson
- A day of fun at the daycare
|1-hour Daycare School lesson – ski or snowboard||$75|
|1.5-hour Daycare School lesson – ski or snowboard||$100|
5-hour booklet (between 4 or 5 days)
Daycare School lesson – ski or snowboard
9-hour booklet (between 6 to 9 days)
9 hours Daycare School lesson – ski or snowboard
Taxes not included. All rates are in Canadian dollars. *Rates for the 2018-2019 season. Rates may change without notice. Ski ticket is free for kids 5 years old and under. Package non-transferable.
Find all the information you need for Daycare School, from how to reserve to the lesson.
- Parent is asked to take the child to the meeting point, on the Snow School’s balcony, in order to meet the instructor at the beginning of the lesson.
- The instructor will escort your child to the Daycare at the end of the lesson. It is your responsibility to pick your child up at the Daycare for lunchtime (12 noon) and/or at the end of the day (4 p.m.).
- Meal is not included in the Daycare services. The daycare is closed from noon to 12:30 p.m. Parents have to pick up their children for lunch
- The Daycare School packages that haven’t been used during the 2019-2020 season will be valid until December 31, 2020.
- Ski tickets are free for children under 5 years of age.
- The equipment rental is not included in the Daycare School package but is available for children under 5 years of age at the following rate : $12 + tax .
- The Daycare service is included each day that the child has a Daycare School lesson.
- The 5 or 9 hours Daycare School booklets can be divided in blocks of 1 hour or 1.5 hour lessons at your convenience.
- No 1-hour lesson between 10 a.m. to 12 (noon). We offer 1-hour Daycare School lessons at 8:30 a.m., 9 a.m. or after 12:30 p.m. We offer 1.5-hour Daycare School lessons at 8:30 a.m., 9 a.m., 10:30 a.m. or after 12:30 p.m.
- The agreement form needs to be filled out and handed in to the Snow School before the first lesson.
- To postpone a lesson you must contact the SUTTON Snow School before 8 a.m. the morning of the lesson.
- The Snow School will never cancel a lesson in your place, even if in the event of rain or extremely cold weather. The responsibility of cancelling a lesson belongs to the customer at all times.
- No refund will be issued. The Snow School allows customers to postpone a lesson (within the same season) or will issue the customer a gift card of equal value to the lesson. Both these options are valid only if the customer has contacted the Snow School before 8 a.m. the morning of the lesson.