HOW TO RESERVE
To reserve your spot at the Snow School, call us at 1-866-538-2545 (option 2) or send us your sign-up sheet by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 450-538-9902. At the moment of your reservation, one of our representatives will inform you of the remaining availabilities in your desired options and we require payment in full in order to finalize your inscription. Due to the high demand for certain programs and certain time slots, no reservation can be made without payment in full of the value of the course.
There are two sign-up periods: April 1st to May 15th & August 1st to December 31st, 2019. Spaces will be filled according to the order in which we receive reservations: hurry, spaces are limited!
If a program or time slot is no longer available at the time of your request, it will be possible to add your name to a waitlist, which only guarantees a space if another one is given up. We encourage you to select another option or time slot to ensure your participation in our weekend programs.
CLASS POSTPONED BY THE SNOW SCHOOL
The Snow School may postpone a lesson in the case of force majeure. The makeup lesson will take place at the end of the program, and the decision to postpone a lesson will be taken at 6:30 a.m. the morning of. To find out if a lesson has been postponed, see the ski conditions page, or call us at 450-538-2545, option 1.
Class will begin as scheduled, and students who are late will have to go to the bell for a supervisor to assist them. If a student is more than 15 minutes late, the responsibility of finding the student’s class falls on the parent.
If, unfortunately, a student misses a lesson, it cannot be made-up at a later date. A lesson cannot be taken by someone else in place of an absent student.
- The Snow School may reschedule a group lesson due to unforeseen events. The retake will occur at the end of the program.
- Parents are required to check if a lesson has been rescheduled by consulting the ski conditions page or by calling at 1-866-538-2545 (option 1). The decision to cancel a lesson will be made by 6:30 a.m. on the day of the lesson.
- Any program may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
- No lesson retake or lesson transfer is available for students who miss a lesson.
- No refund will be issued once the program has begun.
LESSON AGREEMENT TO SIGN BEFORE THE 1ST LESSON
The Lesson Agreement must be signed before the first lesson. You may submit your signed agreement to us by email, fax or in person at the Snow School. Your receipt will be given to you upon reception of your signed lesson agreement. You will be given the original copy of your receipt.
Ski access is not included in the price of the weekend programs. If you are not a Mont SUTTON season’s passholder, you must purchase tickets valid for the duration of your lesson.The SUTTON 5 card or the consecutive multi-day ski ticket are both advantageous options.
THE FIRST LESSON
- Aim to get to the resort 60 minutes ahead of the beginning of the lesson. Things may take longer than expected during the 1st week of lessons. Allow yourself extra time for things such as parking, getting ski tickets, dressing children, going to the bathroom, finding your meeting point, introducing yourself to the instructor…
- You may use the drop-off area located in the P1A parking lot to unload children and equipment, and then park in the nearby P1A, P1B and P1C parking lots.
- Be at the Bell 5 to 10 minutes before the beginning of your lesson. Parents have the responsibility of making sure that their child has a valid ski ticket, otherwise the child will not be allowed to be part of the lesson.
- Our Supervisor will be on site to welcomeall week and to support the instructors who will be teaching your children. If you have any questions or problems your child’s instructor is unable to help you with during the week, please refer to the Supervisor.
- On the first morning of camp, children are divided into different groups according to their skill levels. Depending on the number of registrations, several levels may be grouped together with one instructor. Our aim for the Christmas Camp and Ski Week is fun above all.
- At the end of the lesson, groups are led back to their initial meeting point. This meeting point cannot be changed at the request of a parent or student, with no exceptions. If a student wishes to leave unaccompanied after class, he or she may do so from the meeting point determined by the Snow School. Please note that students under the age of 13 are not authorized to leave unaccompanied (without signed authorization from a parent).
- The Snow School highly recommends wearing a helmet.
If a student’s behaviour compromises the safety of the instructor, of another student or anyone else, the Snow School reserves the right to suspend the student for a period time it determines necessary, with no refund. The Snow School reserves this same right in the event that a student’s behaviour is detrimental to the progress of the lesson.