High performance fridays
During the pandemic, please register by phone
or through our online store.
Learn to read our wonderful mountain’s various terrains, negotiate a narrow passage and develop your mogul skiing abilities. Let our instructors guide you on this new adventure. Clinics for expert skiers!
6 consecutive Fridays
Starting on January 8, 2021
|Programs||Schedule||Day||Daily Rate||Complete Program|
This season, due to the pandemic, the schedule of our programs as well as the ratios of our groups have been modified to limit the gatherings of guests and to facilitate social distancing.
|9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.||Friday||$69||$285|
|11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.||Friday||$69||$285|
Places are limited. Taxes not included. All rates are in Canadian dollars. Rates for the 2020-2021 season. Rates may change without notice.
- Ski tickets are not included in the lesson programs.
- Some programs may change due to snow conditions or the weather.
- The agreement form needs to be filled out and handed in to the Snow School before the first lesson.
- COVID-19 SPECIFICS
- The products and the terms are subject to change depending on the evolution of the situation and the recommendations of Public Health. We will notify you accordingly.
Cancellation policy for group lessons
- The Snow School may reschedule a group lesson due to unforeseen events. The retake will occur at the end of the program.
- You are required to check if a lesson has been rescheduled by consulting ski conditions or by calling at 1-866-538-2545 (option 1). The decision to cancel a lesson will be made by 6:30 a.m. on the day of the lesson.
- Any program may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
- No lesson retake or lesson transfer is available for students who miss a lesson.
- No refund will be issued once the program has started.
- COVID-19 SPECIFICS
- In the event that a complete closure of the mountain is required by the government, a postponement of lesson, a credit or refund for your lessons and school cards will be calculated on a prorata basis for services rendered.
- Please note that the compensation process, whether the closure is temporary or permanent, will be initiated upon confirmation of a permanent and definitive complete closure.
- The customer will have up to 30 days after the permanent closure of the station for the 2020-2021 season to notify firstname.lastname@example.org in writing of a request for a refund rather than a credit that would be automatically applied, if there is no postponement of lesson.