BEST MOMENTS… MONT SUTTON IS NOW ENTERING SUMMER!
And yes, we also believed in it until the last moment… but spring conditions are forcing us to close the station! Another ski season has ended to leave its place to summer activities! The 2018-2019 season began in full force on November 24, marking the earliest opening in the last 10 years! As of December 1st, 100% of ski trails were open. «Mother Nature» has continued to treat powder lovers by offering us the largest number of snow alerts in the last 10 years! It’s another awesome winter that ends with 566 cm of cumulative snow at the base and 714 cm at the top… not seen since the 2010-2011 season. Storms in March and April have even extended the season until Easter weekend, which was late in April this year, allowing the snow enthusiasts to enjoy the great pleasures of spring skiing!
If you are already feeling nostalgic for the 2018-2019 season, relive the best moments immortalized at Mont SUTTON!
Now that the ski season is over, a ton of activities are waiting for you at Mont SUTTON this summer:
- Cross country mountain bike with Plein Air Sutton / MTB from
- Camping at the top of the mountain from May 31
- Hiking at Parc d’environnement naturel de Sutton
- Xman obstacle race, on June 1st
- Call of Valhalla, challenge combining obstacle race and escape game, on June 8
- Xtrail, trail running race, on June 15
- The Swiss national holiday, on June 3
- And much more in the area as well!
Until then, don’t forget to:
- Register to a Snow School program before May 15, to reserve your desired scheduled and take advantage of a 5% discount on 2018-2019 rates
- Take advantage of the promotions at Boutique Expérience SUTTON and take a look at the summer new items
- Go to the repair shop for a special 2 for 1 on storage tune-ups, until May 12
- Recover your personal effects in the lockers between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m., every day until May 15
- All summer long, take a look at your 2018-2019 SUTTON season pass holder’s privileges with our partners
- Follow us on montsutton.com, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to be sure not to miss a thing about our summer and fall activities and be the first to know the new additions for next season!
Once again, thank you for sharing this great season with us and see you soon!