The “50+ Club” Tuesdays
From January 07 2020 to February 11 2020
Every Tuesday from January 7 to February 11, it’s the rendez-vous for people 50 years and over at Mont SUTTON during the “50+ Club” Tuesdays!
On the program for those 50 years old + on these Tuesdays:
- Daily ski ticket at $32 + tax for people of 50 years old and over
- The snow school offers 40% discount on private lesson for clients 50 years old and over
- The 12-ounce glass of Carlsberg beer at $5.75 at Bar Le Tucker.
- Get your free Mieux-être magazine (in French) at the customer service desk!
- After a day on the slopes, enjoy a relaxing moment at the spa! Le Balnea spa + réserve thermale offers you a $20 promotional card* with the purchase of a “Club 50+” Tuesdays day ticket. No expiration date. *Conditions of use: cannot be combined with any other promotion or Tribu card. Not valid at the boutique, at the restaurant or applied on tips. One card per person. Not valid on Saturdays. Cannot be exchanged for cash.
First time at Mont SUTTON? Take advantage of our free guide service!