Toward skiing in May: our spring schedule!
The conditions are superb at this time of the year at Mont SUTTON with a great snow cover. Spring seems to keep everyone waiting a bit this season, with even more snow on the forecast for the weekend. This should allow the season to end in May!
You should be able to enjoy the slopes, sun, barbecue and Bar Le Tucker’s terrace until the weekend of May 5-6. We will be closed during the week starting April 16, but aim on reopening every following weekend until May!
During the week, the following services will stay open:
- Customer service – to get your stuff from your locker : 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Boutique Expérience SUTTON – for its clearance sale : 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Repair shop (go to the boutique for your needs) : 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Snow School – for your 2018-2019 pre-registration: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Rental shop – for its big rental equipment sale (enter via the Snow School) : 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.