Top put in your agenda for the summer
The ski might be over, but there will still be a lot of activities at Mont SUTTON and the region this summer! Be sure not to miss a thing by puting the following dates in your agenda!
- May 15 : last chance to save on your 2017-2018 Snow School program. Take advantage of this promotion to book your desired scheduled!
- May 27 : Xtrail
- June 3-4 : Xman
- June 17 : launch of the mountain bike trails with Plein Air Sutton / MTB
- June 17-18 and 23-24 : Call of Valhalla – team building obstacle race
- July 28 : National Swiss Day
The region also has a lot of activities:
- Starting now, relax on Parc d’environnement naturel de Sutton’s hiking trails. You can even spend the night at the summit of Mont SUTTON.
- All summer long, discover new wineries and wines thanks to the Wine Route.
- On Sunday May 14, enjoy a delicious Mother’s Day brunch at Auberge West Brome.
- From May 19 to 22, Satya yoga invites everyone to its open days.
- From June 3 to October 9, bike lovers will be happy to visit Sutton Bike Expo and Garnotte.
- From June 23 to 25, Master competitors, 30 and over, are invited to the Coupe des Amériques.
- From July 2 to September 9, Balnea spa will host the the Summer of chefs. 10 of Québec’s best chefs will get together for a gastronomic contest inspired by the thermal reserve.
- From July 15 to 23, it’s the 29th edition of Tour des Arts à Sutton where you can meet 44 artists and artisans in their studio. Also during the event : music, dance and theater show!
- On August 5 and 6, the Caribbeans and Africa will get together around lake Kelly to create a tropical atmosphere with caribbean and african groups, artists and restaurants for the Reggae Bash.
- From August 17 to 20, violin enthusiasts will be fulfilled for the Traditional Fiddle Festival.
- On September 9, take up the Eastern Townships Challenge and give the best of yourself while tackling the region’s challenges. From Mont SUTTON, you can either go South to Glen Sutton, East to Vale Perkins, North to Warden or West to Bromont.
- At any time, three Sutton heritage tours allow you to discover a little part of the rich history of the Eastern Townships.
- Take the time to visit Alpagas Sutton and fall under the charme of the alpacas and the wonderful site where they are raised.
- A lot more activities to come!
***Did you take pictures of memorable moments this winter? We are looking for your pictures for our 2017-2018 brochure, calendar and leaflet. Make sure the person on the pictures knows it, and send it in high resolution at email@example.com.***