Located on the Mohawk ski trail, the snow park is the ideal place for skiers and snowboarders who want to try new freestyle tricks and improve their skills.
Over 15 different modules are offered for all tastes and all skill levels (boxes, trails and jumps). The snow park is maintained manually on a daily basis by our experienced park rangers.
Get your SUTTON ski ticket, either for the park chairlift or the whole mountain, and head to our snow park to test your limits and enjoy quality time with friends (helmet mandatory)!
Activities and events in the snow park
- Many friendly jams and prizes to be won all season long;
- Activities during the weekends, Holidays, and school breaks;
- Ski and snowboard demos;
- And even more!
Defy gravity in the snow park with our specialty lessons!
- The snow park program, for skiers of 10 or older, is specially designed to get you initiated to the snow park.
- The snowboarders only program, specifically for snowboarders 3-17 years old.
- The all-terrain club, for avid skiers 7-13 years old.
- The customized private lessons, for skiers or snowboarders, allow you to take an hour private lesson or more in the snow park to get initiated or to improve your skills.
A day high in adrenaline in the snow park!