2 to 5 YEARS OLD, SKI OR SNOWBOARD
|Get 5% off all SUTTON Snow School programs
by registering before December 1st, 2017!
From arts and crafts to skiing! Perfect for the evolution of your little ones on the slopes.
- 1 hour private lesson
- A day of fun at the daycare
|without rental*||with rental*|
|1 day of Daycare School – ski or snowboard||$75||$80|
|5 days of Daycare School – ski or snowboard||$333||$356|
|10 days of Daycare School – ski or snowboard||$562||$600|
|1 additional hour of lesson also avaiblable for $60|
Taxes not included. All rates are in Canadian dollars. *Rates for the 2017-2018 season. Rates may change without notice. Ski ticket is free for kids 5 years old and under. Package non-transferable.
Find all the information you need for Daycare School, from how to reserve to the lesson.
- Parent is asked to take the child to the meeting point, on the Snow School’s balcony, in order to meet the instructor at the beginning of the lesson.
- If the package includes equipment rental, parent has the responsibility to pick up and return the equipment at the Rental Center.
- The instructor will escort your child to the Daycare at the end of the lesson. It is your responsibility to pick your child up at the Daycare for lunchtime (12 noon) and/or at the end of the day (4 p.m.).
- Meal is not included in the Daycare services. The daycare is closed from noon to 12:30 p.m. Parents have to pick up their children for lunch
- The Daycare School packages that haven’t been used during the 2017-2018 season will be valid until December 31, 2018.
- 5% discount on all reservations made before December 1st, 2017.
- Ski tickets are free for children under 5 years of age.
- The agreement form needs to be filled out and handed in to the Snow School before the first lesson.
- To postpone a lesson you must contact the SUTTON Snow School before 8 a.m. the morning of the lesson.
- The Snow School will never cancel a lesson in your place, even if in the event of rain or extremely cold weather. The responsibility of cancelling a lesson belongs to the customer at all times.
- No refund will be issued. The Snow School allows customers to postpone a lesson (within the same season) or will issue the customer a gift card of equal value to the lesson. Both these options are valid only if the customer has contacted the Snow School before 8 a.m. the morning of the lesson.