Best moments… Mont SUTTON is now entering summer!
The 2016-2017 has now ended! We had the chance to live amazing things this season, many of them will remain in our memories for a long time! 50 new snow guns, a new website, snowy holidays with two snow alerts, Bar Le Tucker’s 10th anniversary, a snowstorm of over a meter of fresh snow in 24 h, exceptionnally starting the snow guns at the beginning of March, Yooner tests, 10th edition of Snow on the Beach in a tropical atmosphere with a snow alert…We truly have been spoiled this winter!
If you want to remember the best moments of the 2016-2017 season, take a look at our photo gallery!
This summer, enjoy Mont SUTTON during several summer activities:
- Cross country mountain bike with Plein Air Sutton / MTB
- Xtrail and Xman races
- Hiking and camping at the summit
- Call of Valhalla challenge
- Swiss National Day
- And much more in the area as well!
Until then, don’t forget to:
- Take advantage of the Liquidation Sale at Boutique Expérience SUTTON, open every day until May 7
- Go to the repair shop for a special 2 for 1 on storage tune-ups,
until May 2
- Take advantage of the rental equipment sale until May 7
- Register to a Snow School program before May 15 to reserve your desired scheduled and take advantage of a 5% discount on 2016-2017 rates
- All summer long, take a look at your 2016-2017 SUTTON season pass holder’s privileges with our partners
- Recover your personal effects in the lockers during our opening hours, every day until April 23, and last chance on April 29 and 30.
- Follow us on montsutton.com, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to be sure not to miss a thing about our summer and fall activities and be the first to know the new additions for next season!
Thanks again for being with us this season and see you soon!