SUGARING SEASON AT THE MOUNTAIN
Combine maple and ski!
From March 02 2018 to April 02 2018
Come enjoy the sugaring days at the mountain!
For breakfast at the main chalet Alt.400m:
- 100% pure maple syrup with your crepes or french toasts
- Breakfast-sandwich “The Thing +” : seame bread, egg, cheese, bacon and home made mayonnaise Maple-bacon flavoured
For lunch at the main chalet Alt. 400 m:
- At the Panini counter, discover our maple ham sandwich served with lime mayo and smoked thin fries.
- Ask for our special home made mayonnaise Maple-bacon flavoured in your hamburger
For lunch at the chalet Alt. 680 m:
- Sugar Shack meal on March 10-11 at Chalet Alt. 680m
Take a break…at the Petit Tucker:
- Maple Cream Coffee
Pass by the shack at the base of chairlift II:
- Taffy, cones and other sweets
For après-ski, at Bar Le Tucker :
- Coureur des bois: creamy beverage combining the richness of quebecer maple syrup and fresh cream
- Whiskey Coureur des bois
- Maple Cider Coureur des bois
- Le Maple Cocktail made with maple cider
Take also a look at the activities in the area during the sugaring season!
Come get your sweet fix!